Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good read for anyone in LCHF land or on a crash diet or both.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good read for anyone in LCHF land or on a crash diet or both.

    How to Burn Fat and Why You Shouldn’t – 180 Degree Health

  • #2
    Zach, we all know about Matt Stone & Danny Roddy. If we want to read them we will. Most of us are one a different journey. Why do you insist on pimping them here?
    Last edited by peril; 02-16-2013, 04:49 PM.
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

    Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

    Comment


    • #3
      Why do you care? Dont open the thread. Seriously its ridiculous that you wouldnt even read it but you still feel the need to open your mouth.

      Comment


      • #4
        Because this forum is for those of us following Sisson, whose path is very different from Stone and Roddy. In not declaring that very time you post your crap you are deceiving people. It needs to be pointed out every time so people aren't led astray
        Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

        Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

        Comment


        • #5
          Sisson's word is not law and these people are not sheep.

          This was a good article and its certainly should be read by anyone interested in health, which im sure everyone here is. Seriously get over it and dont open the thread if you are that closed minded.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by peril View Post
            Because this forum is for those of us following Sisson, whose path is very different from Stone and Roddy. In not declaring that very time you post your crap you are deceiving people. It needs to be pointed out every time so people aren't led astray
            Yes this. People come here because they are following Marks book generally.

            Zach we know low carb caused you damage, but it doesn't happen to everyone, and I think you are in the minority. If people are having trouble with it, its because something else is generally going on not purely low carb. And yes there are lots here who are not low carb.
            Why do you want to waste so much of your time telling those who are happy being LC we are wrong.

            Do you enjoy arguing? I don't want to argue with you anymore, but you are so frustrating.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zach View Post
              Sisson's word is not law and these people are not sheep.

              This was a good article and its certainly should be read by anyone interested in health, which im sure everyone here is. Seriously get over it and dont open the thread if you are that closed minded.
              No, people are not sheep, but they are here due to wanting to follow what he says.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                Yes this. People come here because they are following Marks book generally.

                Zach we know low carb caused you damage, but it doesn't happen to everyone, and I think you are in the minority. If people are having trouble with it, its because something else is generally going on not purely low carb. And yes there are lots here who are not low carb.
                Why do you want to waste so much of your time telling those who are happy being LC we are wrong.

                Do you enjoy arguing? I don't want to argue with you anymore, but you are so frustrating.
                :eyeroll:

                Ayla, i posted this article for you, read it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Why roll your eyes at me. I read it and don't agree with it.
                  As Peril said, there can are many things to read for and against everything. Its up to people to try and see what works for them.
                  Why did you need to post something separate about this. You said what you needed to say in my thread about it. Why did it need to continue, I am trying to be nice and not argue with you.
                  But I do think you are trying to bait me. At Derp was a bit nicer about it, and leaving it alone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You mean you skimmed it with your eyes closed.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And if you posted it for me specifically why not PM me?
                      You know posting more like this will cause people to get defensive and want to have a huge discussion or fight whatever you want to call it.
                      I think you thrive on drama.

                      If you are so passionate about LC being so bad, why don't you take it else where? Start your own website? Write a book about your experience.
                      No-one is doubting your experience is wrong, but LC was wrong for YOU, we all know this. But we are all different and I think you forget that. Do you not have something better to do than worry about what the rest of us are doing?

                      I don't think this is the right place for your mission to save the world, since those who are LC are mostly doing great, and if not its usually a simple thing to fix, and those who are not low carb don't need your help either.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Zach View Post
                        You mean you skimmed it with your eyes closed.
                        No I didn't.
                        Why are you pushing this? I don't agree with it. Simple.

                        Do you really care about me that much? Aw, I suppose I should thank you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          What exactly dont llyou agree with.

                          I am straight uo telling YOU that low carb is not right for YOU. You should know this by now but you seem hell bent on destroying your health.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Zach, I got it that you have attempted to set yourself up as some kind of expert and that you want to save us all from following Mark's advice. HOWEVER, this is his website and we are here b/c we've read his book and found it valuable and useful in our lives. We are all grown-ups and don't need you to be our savior. Please STOP.
                            Starting Weight: 197.5
                            Current Weight: 123
                            Far healthier!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Zach View Post
                              What exactly dont llyou agree with.

                              I am straight uo telling YOU that low carb is not right for YOU. You should know this by now but you seem hell bent on destroying your health.
                              Seriously Zach how do you get this from what I am posting on here?
                              You don't know me, and CANNOT tell me it is wrong for me. Where do you get off?
                              LC is a NEW thing compared to 12 years of up and down and crap eating. What part of that don't you get?


                              Why does it matter to you whether I am destroying my health or not anyway.

                              Which I am not. But really, why?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X