Are you a regular anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
    The hospital cafeteria sees me coming and automatically loads a boat with 5 bacons. Anybody else have a go-to like that?
    Nothing quite like that. The farmer's market vendors all know me because I used to sell our honey there, and I'm known at the local health food store, but I don't buy the same thing every time I go. I just get what ever is fresh so it changes all the time. We have our own chickens, buy half a beef at a time and this week we are butchering 2 pigs hubby raised so we don't buy very much in the way of protein.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

There are usually firefighters working out at the university gym I go to (in Amsterdam) and a lot of times I see the same guys buying food at the Albert Heijn nearby (for cooking at the station I assume). One day I was in line to checkout, like 10 people behind a fireman at the register, and then he points at me, says something I don't understand and does "air push ups."

Also at an espresso bar on campus, the "grumpy lady" has started making me a cappuccino without asking. One day she tried to give me a muffin too (for free) and I politely declined. In retrospect I should've just taken the damn muffin and gifted it to someone later.

Comment

Originally posted by BurritoJimmy View Post
        I'm a regular at the QT by my house. I dont like doodooing in my own toilet so I use theirs.
        hahahahahaah that is just so wrong - but right on so many levels !!!!!!!!
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

At my local butchers! They know my name and what i usually order, and i know all of their names! I have a laugh with them and the owner was introducing me to all his sons They gave me a free turkey at Christmas too...

Comment

Well not in a takeaway kind of place like that, but my butcher knows me well, and is always so friendly.

Comment

I'm a regular at the Farmer's Market stand that sells freshly shucked oysters and sea urchin. Sluuuurp.

Comment

Working...
              X