Burzynski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burzynski

I just watched the film "Burzynski". If you haven't seen it you Must. It's unbelievable. THis doctor has found a cure for cancer, and our FDA, Gov't, and National Cancer Institute has been fighting him since 1977 to prevent him from treating cancer patients. The FDA had a paragraph in it's laws that prevent it from working with individual (doctors), they will only work with Large coroporations. I think you can see it, and/or donate money for his medicine trials, at burzynskimovie.com. I'm certainly gong to donate.

Also at: http://www.youtube.com/user/burzynskimovie

In addition, his research findings led him to ammino acids that turn off and on certain genes, exactly the logic that Mark uses.
    Last edited by Cryptocode; 02-16-2013, 12:27 PM.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

What is the cure and why won't any large companies jump on board? I will look at the site eventually, but this had me curious.

Comment

Please do not be taken in by this snake oil salesman. Burzynski is a charlatan of the lowest order.

Comment

What do you mean? What is he selling?

Comment

Does he drive one of those cars that burn water? If it were not for a conspiracy between big oil and the government, we would never have to buy gasoline again. Pour a few gallons of water into the tank and drive 500 miles, pollution-free!

Water-fuelled car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
            Please do not be taken in by this snake oil salesman. Burzynski is a charlatan of the lowest order.
            Please give some back-up and/or references for this statement.

Your statement is made as a question here and answered very well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVejUrKnh6E
            Last edited by Cryptocode; 02-16-2013, 01:59 PM.
            "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Comment

Originally posted by Danielfire View Post
              What is the cure and why won't any large companies jump on board? I will look at the site eventually, but this had me curious.
              Because they want to steal his patents, and have already tried 3 times, by a BigPharma, the Gov't, and by an individual researcher who had worked for him in the past.

Comment

Nope... not even a little bit.
                He plays his martyr role... it's a lie, it's been going on for years.

Cancer quackery news: Stanislaw Burzynski threatens one of his own patients over website - Boing Boing

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/11/stani...oplaston-scam/
                Last edited by cori93437; 02-16-2013, 12:50 PM.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptocode View Post
                  Because they want to steal his patents, and have already tried 3 times, by a BigPharma, the Gov't, and by an individual researcher who had worked for him in the past.
                  We have just entered the Twilight Zone....where are you Art Bell?? There were several contrails in the sky today. I am convinced the government is dispersing chemical mind-control agents to make us more subservient.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryptocode View Post
                    I would have thought he could easily protect his intellectual property. But sounds like much more is going on, I'll have a look at the links.

Comment

Have you guys seen Part II? It's even more compelling. And they've shut him down again. The pride and arrogance and entitlement of the cancer industry when people are dying from cancer and the results of chemo are just astounding. Even in this greedy world of ours.

Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business Film Series
                      Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
                      Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
                      Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
                      Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
                      1-30-2014 - 157 (lowest weight since 2004)
                      GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                      CW: 164 GW: 130-135 CBF%: 24.38
                      49 - 5'7.5"
                      Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

Burzynski is a first order conman that is a disgusting piece of humanity. In a just world he would be behind bars.

Here is a little litmus test for knowing when you are dealing with a deceitful quack:

The quack always positions himself (it is almost always a man) as a lone genius, struggling against an oppressive system. They just cannot gain acceptance, are endlessly persecuted, even though they claim to have "cured" a titan of medical pathology.

He is no different than the evil carried out by those that claim to cure ALS with stem cells. He is a monster.

-- He lives in a 6 million dollar mansion, mainly due to the fact that he demands about $20,000 in cash, up front. A full course of his "treatment" will most always run north of 250k. If that is the life and practices of a "hero" in your eyes, you need to get your head examined.
                        -- He has put many "studies" into Phase II trials with the FDA, which are available online to read. Even someone with a rudimentary medical background could tell you they are unfalsifiable (another calling card of the quack) scientific trash. They never get beyond Phase II of course, because that requires others with actual knowledge to verify your findings. Seeing as he is making things up, this never happens. Simple.

I am very sick of the constant storyline of the "persecuted doctor". It is a lie, all of it. If someone in science starts talking about how the whole system is just fighting against them, gosh darnit, and that is why no one appreciates their spectacular genius, a warning bell should start going off in your head.

F Scott Fitzgerald said that the test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing thoughts in your head, while still being able to function.....what he meant is that things are not actually mutually exclusive.

1) Yes, the FDA is a profit-fueled industry that is far too wed to Big Pharma. They often do not ACTUALLY test much of anything, and rely on the company themselves to test it, to present the data....this leads to the company paying off "Biostitutes", or scientists that are willing to say anything about a drug for money, to submit fraudulent drugs that may or may not actually help people. As a result, far too many harmful or ineffective drugs are given approval. I could give probably 20 examples of drugs that have milked this process. It is a shameful thing that a functioning democracy would readily fix of course, but we do not have that. We have a plutocracy, and Big Pharma has the REAL votes in our country, which is money.

2) All of the above does not negate the need for legitimate scientific work, or devalue those that actually do it. Many of the people that make up these cancer institutes that are crushing the Burzynski conman are NOT well-paid or part of the Pharma establishment.....most are incredibly highly trained scientists working for LESS pay than they would be getting elsewhere, all because they are passionate about their work. The ignorance we suffer from is that too many people allow #1 above to cloud all rational thought, and to permit all kinds of batshittery free-reign as some kind of alternative to the monster I wrote about above. I.E. Just because one thing is negative (the FDA, profit in the regulatory process), does not make its opposite good. That is the knee-jerk reaction the charlatan preys on.

His "persecution" is actually showing the failure of the system to shut down a very wealthy maniac. See, he has a lot of the REAL votes too because of his money, so he is able to pay lawyers enough to prevent being shut down. He has never proven any of his claims, as we should not expect him to. This is the game of the quack, has been for centuries.
                        "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

I read a little bit of your post but could not bring myself to read all of it.

Every doctor I know lives in a multi-million dollar home or can afford to. Having found a cure for cancer, Dr. B SHOULD live in a multi-million dollar home and have more than one of them. He should be lauded and would be if he were an employee of a medical facility of some sort when he made his discovery. If the pharmaceutical employee had been successful in stealing his discoveries, he/she would be lauded and would not receive the treatment from the medical community that Dr. B does, because he/she would be helping to increase profits for said pharmaceutical company. Dr. B is a hero but because only he and the people he could cure would be the only beneficiaries of his knowledge and amazing discovery, he is treated like Hester Prynne.

There was a time when doctors would gladly accept a cut in profits to cure their patients - when the medical profession wanted a cure for cancer. But that is gone with the wind. It is too profitable now. Nevermind that his treatment has the same success rate as the current "standard of care" for cancer without the life-threatening side effects. No it's all about who he is and more importantly who he isn't. It isn't about cancer patients anymore. It's about the cancer industry's profits.

It's always sad to read posts from people who are against safer, thoroughly documented cures.

The documentation is all there in the in the movies. Court proceedings, everything.
                          Paleo Diet: 8-25-13 Wt: 185 BF% 27
                          Primal Diet (Lower Fat/Carb): 9-27, Wt: 176.4
                          Potato Hack Diet (Rotation): 11-12, Wt: 171.2
                          Primal Diet (LF/C): 1-23-14, Wt: 159.6
                          1-30-2014 - 157 (lowest weight since 2004)
                          GAPS/SCD 12-29-2014
                          CW: 164 GW: 130-135 CBF%: 24.38
                          49 - 5'7.5"
                          Macros (PFC) 30/40/30

Comment

Originally posted by MsSmith View Post
                            Every doctor I know lives in a multi-million dollar home or can afford to.
                            Translation = You don't know any doctors.
                            I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
                            SW (Feb 2012): 278
                            SBF: 26% (Scale)
                            CW (Sept 2015): 200
                            CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

So basically, anything that looks as if it is opposing your preconceived notions of the correct answer, you cannot "bring yourself" to continue reading? Is that actually what happened?

If you believe that his treatments are "thoroughly documented", I have a bridge to sell you in San Francisco.

Lastly, most doctors most certainly DO NOT live in multi-million dollar homes. I am a physician myself and know several dozen, and the wealthiest one I know lives in a 1.5 million dollar home. Most live in about a 500k house, bigger than anyone could need. A 6M dollar house speaks to greed, end of story.

Spend one hour hour reading ALL of the endless material talking about why this man is such a quack, including the actual verbiage of the FDA suit against him. If you cannot handle that, your opinion will never be without enormous bias.
                              "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

Working...
                              X