Low carb + lower fat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
    I think people who frequent forums like this, start to believe that VLC diets are common and healthy but if you look at almost every culture, you will essentially find none who eat that way. The VLC population is a miniscule percent of the world population, people need to remember that.
    Every modern agricultural culture yes. Aren't those cultures the ones we are trying to avoid eating like? This isn't the "Modern Living in the Primal World" forum.
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

• I didn't read through the thread... too long, but my first reaction is that dietary fat is the only thing that doesn't affect blood sugar. Going lowfat seems like the last thing you would want to do. Maybe you need to lower protein a bit more and up your fat. Nora Gedgaudas is a good resource for you right now. You can listen to some of her podcasts for great info.

Comment

• I am not going to eat low fat. I have updated this thread a few times, but people don't seem to be reading it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
          I am not going to eat low fat. I have updated this thread a few times, but people don't seem to be reading it.
          Then don't.

There's no need to eat low fat or low carb or high protein or whatever. In fact, I'd say you're probably better off with a kind of 33/33/33 approach.
          Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
          https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
          MFP Food Diary:
          http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
          (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
            I am not going to eat low fat. I have updated this thread a few times, but people don't seem to be reading it.
            It's just another type of hijack, by the time you are at page 3, the OP has been forgotten, sometimes the entire topic and people don't bother even reading back, just post something related to current posts and sometimes the title and the OP is left wondering what relevance does any of this have and eventually it all fades. You've got 3,000+ posts, i'm sure you've seen it before.
            "There are no short cuts to enlightenment, the journey is the destination, you have to walk this path alone"

Comment

Working...
            X