Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day

Whew...temptation is all around today. I just started trying to clean up the way I eat for the next 40 days because of Lent starting yesterday- I'm a teacher and today I already have 2 cake pops, a HUGE Reese's heart, and multiple boxes of candy on my desk. Help!!

Store or distribute.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Put them in the teacher's lounge. I am sure someone will appreciate them.

Comment

On days like these, I am very thankful that I don't like chocolate!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Throw them in the trash because they are POISONOUS THINGS!!

Comment

Just what I needed to hear. Everything is donated to the teacher's lounge! Thanks, guys!

Comment

Originally posted by MoonSiren View Post
              Throw them in the trash because they are POISONOUS THINGS!!
              I like this idea. I try not to preach, but also not to enable... And being a jerk is funny.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

I was going to say think 80/20. You're allowed to indulge every so often. enjoy and do not feel guilty about it.

Comment

I hear you. I woke up to find a box of chocolate from my husband. Umm, gee thanks I'll add it to my stash of chocolate bars I got for my birthday that are still in the closet. I love that he actually thought of me and got me something. I like that, but perhaps he hasn't noticed I am working on getting rid of some fat here. At least it was very low sugar, organic chocolate but hmm I keep hoping for something more useful. A new bike, new clips for my bike shoes, a rowing machine or some weights to lift would be nice. Not exactly in the same budget range as the chocolate. LOL

Comment

Only on this forum will the concern on Valentine's day be about eating junk food
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

Oh, my boyfriend brought me a box of chocolates last weekend. I felt so bad. He knew when he gave them to me I couldn't eat them because it said on the ingredients list that they contained wheat (I'm actually allergic) He gave them to me anyway along with roses. I gave them to the rest of the family. I'm actually happy wheat makes me violently sick. Makes situations like that a LOT easier to deal with. Like those sample guys in the mall food court. "Is it gluten free?" While asking about a piece of fried chicken... fried anything, really
                      The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

My office gave little boxes (like Chinese take-out boxes, but with hearts on them) to all of us with two pieces of candy. Kit Kat and some kind of powdered candy. I will give it to my fiancÚ later. If I'm feeling really desperate for chocolate this weekend, I'll get a bar or two of something good at Whole Foods, possibly for cheaper than I could get it today! Or I'll splurge and bake something gluten-free.
                        Depression Lies

Comment

Working...
                        X