Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal?

I think yes. They have dairy which Mark Sission says is a historically benevolent, nutrient dense food humans have been eating for eons. Granted it is not raw dairy, and there is a small chance that the cows are not grass fed but I am treating non grass fed and pasturized as my 20%.

Also an Oreo Blizzard has important sucrose that is utilized for energy -- not insidious sucrose; this sucrose helps to replenish my depleted muscle and liver glycogen that is exerted while living the primal life (reading articles on the internet). The Oreo bits themselves I refer to as "nutrient nuggets" because they are delicious and help replenish my waning fat stores (neccessary for enduring the winter months).

So yes I believe Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) are Primal
    ad astra per aspera

Blizzards and burgers till they bury me!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post
      I think yes. They have dairy which Mark Sission says is a historically benevolent, nutrient dense food humans have been eating for eons. Granted it is not raw dairy, and there is a small chance that the cows are not grass fed but I am treating non grass fed and pasturized as my 20%.

Also an Oreo Blizzard has important sucrose that is utilized for energy -- not insidious sucrose; this sucrose helps to replenish my depleted muscle and liver glycogen that is exerted while living the primal life (reading articles on the internet). The Oreo bits themselves I refer to as "nutrient nuggets" because they are delicious and help replenish my waning fat stores (neccessary for enduring the winter months).

I guesss you can justify anything if you try hard enough.
      "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Comment

Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal?
        Only if it's just been shot out of a grass-fed unicorn's ass.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Yeah, and Oreos are black, so they are not grain.
          In all honesty, you can make a much tastier smoothie which will be great for you if you are carb tolerant and spare yourself the whole angst.
          My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
          When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Comment

Do you get a boner from them too?

Comment

Originally posted by Terry H View Post
              Do you get a boner from them too?
              You have to be about 12 years old
              Make America Great Again

Comment

You forgot that Oreos are also black which means they are high in antioxidants, like coffee and tea (also black).
                http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                  You have to be about 12 years old
                  The OP knows why I said that. You shd. talk.

Comment

This is hilarious. I love how only the large is Primal but the small and medium apparently are not....lol.
                    be the hair that knots with my hair
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

This is a funny justification of a non-primal day. Come on guys, have a little fun. Being primal doesn't mean you can't take a joke.
                      The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                        This is hilarious. I love how only the large is Primal but the small and medium apparently are not....lol.
                        Large is the smallest size. I don't think the Jumbo and Super-Size are primal.

Comment

Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
                          Large is the smallest size. I don't think the Jumbo and Super-Size are primal.
                          Wouldn't they be even more primal, though? They have even more dairy and "nutrient nuggets". I think getting two or three of the Super-Size would probably even make me lose weight. I'm going to try it. Fat bomb city!
                          be the hair that knots with my hair
                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by little vase View Post
                            Wouldn't they be even more primal, though? They have even more dairy and "nutrient nuggets". I think getting two or three of the Super-Size would probably even make me lose weight. I'm going to try it. Fat bomb city!
                            Could be the next big hack

Comment

The universe and everything in it is natural. The food created by humans is just as "natural" as anything else. We are a living creature, just like plants and trees and cows... We are a product of nature, therefor any food we create is "natural".

So I think we should only eat natural foods, which is every food.

(a philosophical rationalization you can use after you eat a large pizza/ice cream/cake)
                              Last edited by Bosnic; 02-12-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X