Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say so not primal.
    What other nasties are in it?

Comment

And seriously, that is not the point of 20%. The point is, if you go out for dinner say, and the only thing you can eat has some nasty oil on it, but you need to eat, then call that 20%, but aim for 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
        And seriously, that is not the point of 20%. The point is, if you go out for dinner say, and the only thing you can eat has some nasty oil on it, but you need to eat, then call that 20%, but aim for 100%.
        It's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by TheFastCat View Post
          I think yes. They have dairy which Mark Sission says is a historically benevolent, nutrient dense food humans have been eating for eons. Granted it is not raw dairy, and there is a small chance that the cows are not grass fed but I am treating non grass fed and pasturized as my 20%.

Also an Oreo Blizzard has important sucrose that is utilized for energy -- not insidious sucrose; this sucrose helps to replenish my depleted muscle and liver glycogen that is exerted while living the primal life (reading articles on the internet). The Oreo bits themselves I refer to as "nutrient nuggets" because they are delicious and help replenish my waning fat stores (neccessary for enduring the winter months).

So yes I believe Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) are Primal
          congratulations! this is the best rationalization of complete bs i've ever heard. good one!
          ----------------------------------------
          F, 48, 5'10"
          Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
          Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

Originally posted by canio6 View Post
            It's a joke
            Yeah i replied before i read the whole thing

Comment

Skittles are even more primal! Rainbows man..That's made by mother nature? Plus they have all sorts of colors! Lots of antioxidants and happiness!

Comment

Not to mention Welch's Fruit Snacks. Made with fruit and gelatin, doubly Primal!

Comment

If rainbows have antioxidants, then Rainbow Dash meat would be the perfect food!
                  Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Do you get a boner from them too?

Comment

Working...
                    X