Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weight loss stalling! Please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sandra in BC View Post
    Wow, she ate a lot everyday!! I think I'm going to take the plunge and stop eating at a deficit. So hard to do when you're always in "weight loss" mode!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Sabine View Post
      Uh...are you on the right forum?
      Yes.

      Comment


      • #18
        Cardio only make me feel hungry. Rather go for long walks and do some weights/Lunges/Squats :-)
        Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

        Restarted the journey:
        SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
        CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
        GW: 130lbs

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Sandra in BC View Post
          Do you want to lose weight? Or do you want to lose fat?

          Because all that working out is going to maintain muscle, Which which weighs more than fat. Ditch the scale for six weeks and just take measurements. It's very possible to lose inches without losing pounds. You'll find lots of stories here about people who's weight never changes they drop one or two sizes.
          How can I lose weight and not gain any more muscle - have enough already..??
          Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

          Restarted the journey:
          SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
          CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
          GW: 130lbs

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 14emom View Post
            Wow, she ate a lot everyday!! I think I'm going to take the plunge and stop eating at a deficit. So hard to do when you're always in "weight loss" mode!
            You and me both!

            I'm always eating in a deficit...My TDEE is around 2300!

            I know I need to cut back with all the cardio also,but just convincing myself to do it...is another thing!
            Started eating Primal January 14th,2013
            CW: 126 lbs/GW 125lbs
            I am new to Primal/Paleo,loving it so far!


            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Sandra in BC View Post
              I just sent a FR to Deb on Facebook,she looks amazing for 53 yrs. old!
              Started eating Primal January 14th,2013
              CW: 126 lbs/GW 125lbs
              I am new to Primal/Paleo,loving it so far!


              Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Shyloh View Post
                You and me both!

                I'm always eating in a deficit...My TDEE is around 2300!

                I know I need to cut back with all the cardio also,but just convincing myself to do it...is another thing!
                My daily calorie expenditure (I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out what TDEE means but I figure it's the same thing) is anywhere from 2200-2600, depending how much I exercise. I can't imagine eating that much. I like some cardio, but weights boost my metabolism and of course what put on muscle. I'd love to hear how your progress goes.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 14emom View Post
                  My daily calorie expenditure (I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out what TDEE means but I figure it's the same thing) is anywhere from 2200-2600, depending how much I exercise. I can't imagine eating that much. I like some cardio, but weights boost my metabolism and of course what put on muscle. I'd love to hear how your progress goes.
                  I'm with you on the eating...I've been eating between 1800 and 1900 calories/day and still losing. I need to up my calories,so I maintain. You can send me a FR,if you'd like!
                  Started eating Primal January 14th,2013
                  CW: 126 lbs/GW 125lbs
                  I am new to Primal/Paleo,loving it so far!


                  Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    FR you on here? How do I do that?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X