Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pamola10, On MFP you have to be aware of user error. People just don't input the information correctly. If there are several choices, I pick the most correct one or I input my own information.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Yes, what she said. If you are using a package check the data on it. If not you can google the nutrition data I think the web site with most correct info is "nutrition self" or some thing like that. I am not on my computer right now so i dont have access to mu favs file.
      Chris
      "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
      Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Okay, thank you for the clarification. I don't think I realized it is a social sharing site (probably no nutrition guru sitting there checking facts).

Comment

• There are some stats that are not added by members. Member added ones have an asterick, which is most of them. You can also correct one you find is wrong.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Roasting a duck today...
            Currently cooking up the liver, gizzard, and heart in some of the jous and fat left from the last ducky.
            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• mmm, have not had roast duck since I lived in Florida, I don't have a reasonable source for it here.
              Chris
              Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
                If that doesn't do it, I'll work on FODMAPS (what the heck does that mean, anyway?)
                Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols
                I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by Sigi View Post
                  Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols
                  O...kay. English? Nightshade veggies. What else??
                  Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Nightshades..."shutters"
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• As far as mg and potassium. I do supplement mg. I take enough to improve bowel function, that's how I judge. Potassium I regularly eat avocados as they have a good amount of k And fat. They eliminated my leg cramps when I started eating regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by honeybuns View Post
                        O...kay. English? Nightshade veggies. What else??
                        FODMAPs, IBS and the Paleo diet.
                        FODMAPs: Could common foods be harming your digestive health?
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DdkXV0CkNm...i-warrior1.jpg

Interesting article about being keto-adapted vs fat burning
                          Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                            http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DdkXV0CkNm...i-warrior1.jpg

Interesting article about being keto-adapted vs fat burning
                            Bad link... all I got was a picture of a really cool looking Masai warrior. Nothing to read though.
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Crap..i am on the kindle and it can be limiting. Sorry Cori..i will see if i can get it later on the mac
                              Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                                Crap..i am on the kindle and it can be limiting. Sorry Cori..i will see if i can get it later on the mac
                                No problem, just letting you know.
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Working...
                                X