Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pintrest has a bunch of homemade household stuff.. you could get into that and testing them!
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Argh People! This is the LCHF Thread. If you want to have a Super Secret Pancake Project, start your own thread!

Sorry, rant over. craving pancakes.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
        Argh People! This is the LCHF Thread. If you want to have a Super Secret Pancake Project, start your own thread!

Sorry, rant over. craving pancakes.
        +1000

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
          Celebrate Pancake Day with a Healthy Recipe

about pancake day and a recipe (low carb!)
          Now, I want to try this.
          Georgette

Comment

• Tyranny!!! Stop this pancake talk!
            Karin

Comment

• I'll skip the pancake talk, although I have an awesome grain free coconut flour pancake recipe... *zippingitrightnow*

Originally posted by geostump View Post
              Never even heard of it?
              Geocaching is like treasure hunting! You get coordinates for a cashe and then hunt it out and see if you can find it. And when you find one, I believe coordinates for a second site are given. I'd have to research it a bit more, but it sounds like a fun thing to do with kids. Your kids are at an age where it would probably be a lot of fun! Plus, it's primal b/c it's play, slow movement, and SUN all in one!!

yeah, gonna have to google the specifics and pick this up with my kids this summer.
              Primal since March 5, 2012
              SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Also, with geocaching, sometimes there is a "treasure" for you and you put one in for the next person.
                Karin

Comment

• Geocaching is a lot of fun! You can do it on a smart phone and downloading the app (9.99) or you can do it by a GPS unit and going onto the website and printing off the caches that you are interested in and then manually putting in the coordinates.

It was first developed as a tool to teach kids how to learn how to use GPS units, and then adults kind of took it over. If you happen upon a large cache there will be trade items and then general rule is that if you take something out, you put something in (I usually do scratch of loto tickets, but I've come across gift cards, hand sanitizer, bandaids, kids toys, etc)

Another aspect of geo caching is a concept called "cache in, trash out" and generally speaking if you come across trash along the way, you pick it up and take it out of the park.

It is a GREAT kid activity! I tend to favor the ones that are hidden within metro or county parks as you tend to get in more hiking, not to mention a lot of the time you are jumping over logs, crawling in the dirt, etc. Its fun!

Comment

• ok, this thread moves really fast, so you guys must have missed it, but I linked to their website on the last page of the thread (page 105).
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• My kids and I are SO going to do this! What fun! There are 9,000 hits for my zip code alone! Surely they're not all in town, but could be. The first one is so close to our house.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
                        google it.. its everywhere. Where it is not, you put a cache for others to find.

pintrest is a great idea!!
                        Geocaching... sounds fun... currently looking into it.

Pinterest: a bottomless black hole of OMG ALL THE THINGS!!!
                        Why, yes... I do have an account.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                          Geocaching... sounds fun... currently looking into it.

Pinterest: a bottomless black hole of OMG ALL THE THINGS!!!
                          Why, yes... I do have an account.
                          you get a gold star
                          Karin

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            pinterest: A bottomless black hole of omg all the things!!!
                            why, yes... I do have an account.
                            agreed!!!

Comment

• OMG, my house would be unbelievable if I did even a third of the things I have pinned!
                              Chris
                              "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                              Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                                Celebrate Pancake Day with a Healthy Recipe

about pancake day and a recipe (low carb!)
                                Very interesting. Unfortunately I'm allergic to pork. If I make them I substitute the flour & milk for almond flour & almond milk

Comment

Working...
                                X