Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    OK folks.... TMI!!!!! Geesh! Congrats on the baggy drawers etc.... but there are some things a guy just wanna vizualize! dagnabit now I need brain bleach! wait.... thats DON'T wanna vizualize...... now I'm all flustered.....

Congrats on the losses, and the looses! Good job!
    lol
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

OK folks.... TMI!!!!! Geesh! Congrats on the baggy drawers etc.... but there are some things a guy just wanna vizualize! dagnabit now I need brain bleach! wait.... thats DON'T wanna vizualize...... now I'm all flustered.....

LOL!! You were warned if I recall
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

I've always said I ain't nuthin' but honest. A bit too honest, but honest.
        Georgette

Comment

• It's so exciting to hear about everyone's success!

A few successes from my weekend:
          - My underwear, too, looked looser than usual
          - I only took one day off from tracking, and I didn't go too crazy, relatively speaking (I did go out with friends for a family-style Chinese lunch, but I kept the carbs low, and the rest of my day was mostly reasonable)
          - My macros are getting better, and I'm getting more used to them!

I haven't weighed myself ("officially," at least) in a few days, since I was on my no-anti-baby-hormones week, and that always makes things weird. But the underwear thing and the way my pants are fitting makes me optimistic.
          23, F, 5'5" and ~140lbs
          My mostly-dormant journal

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
            LOL!! You were warned if I recall
            Apparently I missed it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
              I've always said I ain't nuthin' but honest. A bit too honest, but honest.
              Honesty is appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Ddraig Goch View Post
                Hi Demuralist

have just joined MFP & sent you a msg (not really sure what I'm doing) as I would be really interested to see your 90% menus as well
                I accepted, so you can check it out now.
                Chris
                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• After reading all the success posts I decided to measured my waist. Low and behold it is down two inches from when I started last week. I know something felt different. Have many inches to go but it's a great start. Thanks for all your help.

Comment

• 2 inches in a week? congrats!!!

Welcome Neptunebch!
                    Chris
                    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 2 inches is saaweeet!!
                      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neptunebch
                        Hi Demuralist - ditto to Ddraig Goch

I am going to send you a friend request from MFP and here.

I need you for inspiration
                        Welcome.
                        Primal since March 5, 2012
                        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

This is the best phrase I've heard in a long time! It covers a lot of ground and is even forgiving to those who apparently make other members' blood boil as a result of their spelling confusion between "lose" and "loose".

Congrats to all of you on your progress! Great to read about some pretty big successes lately.
                          Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                            2 inches in a week? congrats!!!

Welcome Neptunebch!
                            Thanks. Along with eating more fat I gave up sweets of all kinds and soda. I'm sure most of it was water weight but what the hell.

Comment

• The last few days I have been more tired and have been feeling the need to nibble. WTH?!! I haven't felt the need to nibble in a really long time. Oh, so that's what happens when I decrease the fats I cook my breakfast in! Problem solved.
                              Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• For me, I sometimes miss snacking. I miss feeling "normal" if that makes any sense. I used to always snack on stuff here and there but now the hunger isn't there and it gets really bad if I am bored. Like bad to the point that I don't know what to do with myself. I had a breakdown of sorts Saturday night over this because I was just so damn bored. I just don't know what to do with myself so I sat and cried. It seems weird but part of me misses the eating, yet part of me feels free. I know, I'm just weird.
                                Georgette

Comment

Working...
                                X