Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ez2cy View Post
    I heard a standup comedian state "How lazy are we as a society when we abbreviate a two letter word.......@" LOL

And why is abbrviated such a long word for it's meaning?

Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway? Why is a pear a pear when there is only one?

I could do this all day!

LMAO
    Well you got me laughing and I had decided to feel depressed for awhile. Just had visit, here at work, from a good friend who brought me some book donations for the library. She has just returned from Hawaii and she and her husband are headed to Cabo San Lucas next Thursday.

Comment

• Oh that's great Paula!

Jen..I plan to POAS tomorrow...lol!
      Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
        All of those foods should be available in MFP (myfitnesspal).
        Beautifully done! Thank you.

Comment

• Oh wow, I clearly should not go to bed haha. There is no way I can comment on everyones posts today LOL
          Will try to read some more and make some comments

Comment

• POAS is common lingo on BBC (Babycenter)...they LOOOOOOVE their short hand their too (DH, DD, DS, ODD, TWW, TTC, POAS, MIL, DWIL) Never thought I would see POAS outside that forum...Apparently people like peeing on sticks, here and there

Comment

• I apply to a posting at work, and come back to 4-5 additional pages to read. Man!
              Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by MJam View Post
                POAS is common lingo on BBC (Babycenter)...they LOOOOOOVE their short hand their too (DH, DD, DS, ODD, TWW, TTC, POAS, MIL, DWIL) Never thought I would see POAS outside that forum...Apparently people like peeing on sticks, here and there
                I spent my TTC time at BabyFit, a sister to SparkPeople. I learned POAS, DH, DS, DD, DSD, DSS, etc, there.
                Primal since March 5, 2012
                SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• Starvation mode is a CW thing right?
                  I keep thinking about this lack of hunger thing, and whether its a negative thing or not.

Comment

• Your body will tell you when it is hungry. Lack of hunger means you're not hungry. Simple as that. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Starvation mode is a myth - evident by the fact that Sabine can survive doing 4 day fasts.

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                      Your body will tell you when it is hungry. Lack of hunger means you're not hungry. Simple as that. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Starvation mode is a myth - evident by the fact that Sabine can survive doing 4 day fasts.
                      And I believe Mark talked about starvation mode as a myth as well in one of his posts.

Comment

• ill do a search to see if I can find it.
                        Right now I feel fine etc, but that starvation thing, is just nagging me in the back of my mind.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rosemary 231;1083700]Well you got me laughing

Laughing? HEll I was trying be romantic and was hitting on you.......damn book (How to pick up a woman in 4 easy steps) *throws book in garbage*

Glad I made you smile....life is short...act like an idiot!
                          55 yr old male

07/01/2013

Weight; 199
                          Chest; 41.5
                          Waist; 42
                          Hips; 40
                          Thigh; 22.5
                          Calf; 15
                          Bicep: 13
                          Forearm; 11.5
                          Neck; 17

07/20/2013

Weight; 200
                          Chest; 42
                          Waist; 42.5
                          Hips; 39
                          Thigh; 23
                          Calf; 15
                          Bicep: 13
                          Forearm; 11.5
                          Neck; 16

Comment

• Ayla, the only thing I would say about not being hungry is if you are talking/thinking/reading/writing about food then maybe you are missing hunger signals. I know that part of the reason I am where I am is because I am not at all good at reading my body's cues. Not suggesting anything just throwing it out there.
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• I do get hungry, just only once a day or so thats all. But when I do eat, its not a mountain of food, but I feel satisfied and good afterwards.
                              Argh, can't explain exactly what is in my head LOL. I know what I am trying to say

Comment

• No need to explain, really as long as you are feeling good, letting go of fat, generally happy that is what matters/
                                Chris
                                "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                                Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                                X