Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 225, size 14. I'm a tall drink of water.
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• I'm your height, Paula, but carry all my weight in my butt.
      Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• I am 199 and wear a 14.
        SW 209 | PSW 203 | GW 158

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

• I'm 179 and wear a size 14. Height might also play into it...I'm 5'4".

I overate today at work. I ate my lunch as normal, but they were having a BBQ. Now normally I don't eat at these things, maybe a little bit of fruit, but today they were have Akaushi beef hot dogs and sausages and I really wanted to try them. I had 1/4th of a sausage, but took a whole hot dog. In itself none of that was bad...what WAS bad was that I was NOT hungry. I'd just had lunch 1 hour before, lol. Sheesh.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
          My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Comment

• This size thing is a real bummer I'm 198 and wear a size 18 and I used to be 5'10 now probably 5'9 or so. I'd love to be back in a size 14. My goal is a size 6 but I'm thinking now I'll never get there.

Comment

• When I was 200 pounds I was wearing an 18W. Now I'm around 148 and still in a 12, though I'm approaching the lower limits of that size.

Comment

• Look at all the differences right here in this smallish sampling!

Comment

• 269ish and I wear a size 20 pretty consistently in pants. In high school my sister and I shared clothes (sizes then are different than sizes now but we wore 9-11) I was 5'6" and weighed about 150, she was 5'3" and weighed about 120, she wore higher heels so the pants wouldn't drag!
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• 230-203 I wore a 16. I'm only 5'5 though.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal123 View Post
                      This size thing is a real bummer I'm 198 and wear a size 18 and I used to be 5'10 now probably 5'9 or so. I'd love to be back in a size 14. My goal is a size 6 but I'm thinking now I'll never get there.
                      You'll get there. I never thought I would get back to a size 14 ever in my lifetime. A size 14 is what I wore in high school and that was 19 years ago. My weight is higher now then it was back then, but physically, I am in better shape then I was too.
                      Georgette

Comment

• For easy comparision:

12 148 ekatherine

14 179 64" 252dlp
                        14 199 deborah105
                        14 199 65" geostump
                        14 225 70" pebbles

16 188 honeybuns

18 198 69" primal123
                        18 198 68" sabine

20 269 66" demuralist

Look at the range in the size 14s. Even with height differences, that's amazing.

Comment

• ^^It just goes to show you how unique your body is and how wrong CW is in that one size fits all to lose weight and such.

I am 5'6, 280 and wear 20-22 but have a couple pair of 18W that fit fine.
                          Karin

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                            For easy comparision:

12 148 ekatherine

14 179 64" 252dlp
                            14 199 67" deborah105
                            14 199 65" geostump
                            14 225 70" pebbles

16 188 honeybuns

18 198 69" primal123
                            18 198 68" sabine

20 269 66" demuralist

Look at the range in the size 14s. Even with height differences, that's amazing.
                            I just added my height. I should have added that! 5'7"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deborah105 View Post
                              I just added my height. I should have added that! 5'7"
                              Since we weigh the same and wear the same size, but I'm 2" shorter. I'm curious to see if you have a large or medium sized frame? I have a large frame.

On another note, if any of you have an iPhone, look for the app Gain Faitness. I'm doing the home based workouts and they are killer. It just uses your bodyweight, nothing else.
                              Georgette

Comment

• Just wanted to report that I am continuing the low protein (for me) experiment this week, but I am also attempting to get to 85% fat (like Jimmy Moore). Last week it was about 80% fat 1700-1800 cals. I upped my calories to 2000 to get a higher fat %.

Macros
                                2000 cals
                                60-70g protein (Dr Rosedale's calculation method)
                                20g carb max
                                85% fat
                                Primal since 9/24/2010
                                "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                                MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Working...
                                X