Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dining Out? Panera Hidden Menu is Paleo/Primal Friendly!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining Out? Panera Hidden Menu is Paleo/Primal Friendly!

Another forum I follow turned me on to the new "Hidden Menu" at Panera. You have to jump through a silly hoop of saying you want to order from the "Hidden Menu" and know in advance what you want, but if you are in a crunch and fast food is your only option, Panera is now a viable choice!

Access into Panera's Hidden Menu :: Articles & Tips :: MyPanera

The Mediterranean Chicken Salad sounds particularly good to me. The Steak and Egg breffast sounds good too!
    yay!

wahhh, not available in Canada :-(
    it does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live

at just the right time, we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up

Comment

While I think I would need both those breakfasts to feel full, this looks awesome for a fast food option!
      "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."

"Nothing will work unless you do."

Comment

Yeah it's too bad it's not in Canada. Truth be told there isn't really a Panera convenient to me that I know of, but it's nice to know that if I was near one and NEEDED FOOD RIGHT NAOW that I could go there. :P
        yay!

Comment

Wow - thanks for discovering this. For fast food type eating (and eating while traveling), these seem like great options.

Comment

Mmm canola oil
            Make America Great Again

Comment

I had the steak wraps a couple months ago. It wasn't that good. A better option than McDonald's, of course, but I wouldn't eat this stuff unless it was an emergency.
              "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

Comment

Thanks for posting this. Went to Ruby's (a Southern California chain) the other night, and found they now offer gluten free buns with their burgers. Unfortunately I forgot to tell them to hold the mayo.

Comment

That's pretty interesting! I haven't been to a Ruby's Diner in ages.
                  yay!

Comment

Working...
                  X