My Son Loves Eggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Son Loves Eggs

I think eggs are my 17 month old sons favorite food next to bananas.

Mine too . They (2 boys) and me use to go through damn near a dozen a day. Kids are weird though. We did that for like 6-9 months then they both just like stopped. Maybe its the weather (got cold). Could be they have an innate sense that hens shoulda stopped laying eggs so they switched foods. I dunno.....thats obviously just a crackpot guess. Kids are weird....

Comment

Unfortunately my wife would not breastfeed so I try to give my boy as many nutritional powerhouses as I can. He eats at least two eggs a day and I do give him organic dairy. He also loves meat. I am going to introduce him to liver soon as I plan on adding it as a regular part of my diet as well. He has not taken a bottle in over two months. He prefers meat,veg and fruit.

Comment

that is sad WB

My 2 love eggs too.

Comment

good for you whitebear. Sorry about the breastfeeding, that sucks. She doesn't know what she missed out on.

Comment

what they both missed out on really

Comment

I actually grew up on fried eggs and sheep's milk feta. I still like them.
              I'm waiting on someone to come out of the woodwork and start telling us how bad and unhealthy eating eggs is.

Comment

awe! I wish my body would let me eat eggs!!! Cant tolerate them for whatever reason!!! So easy! So quick!!

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                  I actually grew up on fried eggs and sheep's milk feta. I still like them.
                  I'm waiting on someone to come out of the woodwork and start telling us how bad and unhealthy eating eggs is.
                  IIIEEEE, the cholesterol!!!
                  I love when my family tells me that eggbeaters are healthier than real eggs
                  "Imagine all the people, living life in peace..."

"Nothing will work unless you do."

Comment

Working...
                  X