Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intestinal Parasite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Intestinal Parasite?

    Hi,

    I just threw up a little and ...this is a little gross... I think I threw up a parasite. There is something slug-like. I put it in a little cup and it is about an inch and a half long and it's reddish, and firm, but not noticeably alive.

    Sorry if this isn't the right place to ask about this, I feel so gross. But I am just not sure what to do. Should I take it to a doctor or something? Ha what a bummer.

  • #2
    I decided it was probably just some kind compacted food I hope. Sorry. I flushed it down the toilet.

    Comment

    Working...
    X