How My Primal Instincts Led Me to... Veganism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
    Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy mofo. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.
    Pigs are actually pretty clean. In a CAFO situation, sure, you've got pigs laying in their own crap, but not because they want to, it's the same with CAFO cows. What pigs want is to wallow in mud and root up the soil looking for grubs or roots. Mud is good for their skin, keeps the bugs off, it's healthy. The average toddler likes to do it too but we don't shun them. Terrible reason to not eat bacon.

Sent from....right behind you....
    You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaveBug View Post
      Pigs are actually pretty clean. In a CAFO situation, sure, you've got pigs laying in their own crap, but not because they want to, it's the same with CAFO cows. What pigs want is to wallow in mud and root up the soil looking for grubs or roots. Mud is good for their skin, keeps the bugs off, it's healthy. The average toddler likes to do it too but we don't shun them. Terrible reason to not eat bacon.

Someone's not a Tarantino fan.
      I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
      SW (Feb 2012): 278
      SBF: 26% (Scale)
      CW (Sept 2015): 200
      CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post

Someone's not a Tarantino fan.
        Oops. *sigh* no. Not really.

You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaveBug View Post
          Oops. *sigh* no. Not really.

I am, woot, good quote!

Comment

• But it wasn't sensitive.

Comment

Working...
            X