No announcement yet.

Smoked Oysters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said in there that SOME forms of Sunflower Oil are ok based on how they are processed. You can assume that the ones being used in the oysters in question are not of quality sources or processing. Plus they have been sitting around a long time and may already be rancid.

That, and if the oil was specifically used because it has no flavor, then you might as well get the oysters packed in water at that point.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Harvested in South Korea; cans not bpa free. I wouldn't cry over the absence of these oysters.

Smoked Oysters | Whole Boiled Oysters | Crown Prince Natural
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
        He said in there that SOME forms of Sunflower Oil are ok based on how they are processed. You can assume that the ones being used in the oysters in question are not of quality sources or processing. Plus they have been sitting around a long time and may already be rancid.

That, and if the oil was specifically used because it has no flavor, then you might as well get the oysters packed in water at that point.
        I agree!

Comment

Working...
        X