Weight Loss ASAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Loss ASAP

I need to drop 10lbs ASAP. It's an emergency. Basically, I moved to a new country and have been eating too much (all be it mostly primal). I didn't realize it was happening and then here we are. Really, I haven't been going crazy with anything, but wow, the lb's are packed on. I've been lifting and running, as normal.

Don't criticize me for being vain. Just respond if you have decent advice.

Every time I cut out all carbs, I totally crave them and go overboard. And I really struggle maintaining a fruit/starch free life- and then when I do add them back in, I regain. I'm not sure if the fruit/starch pack it on for me- but when I don't eat them, I find myself NEEDING for spoonfuls of butter.

I do have some low blood sugar issues if I don't get enough protien/fat, but I'm not diabetic or insulin resistant (according to blood test)

I am decent at maintaing weight, but TERRIBLE at loosing it.

Should I try this potato diet some of you speak of?

I'd appreciate some good sound advice.

TX!

I'd say try the potato diet... I can't vouch for it personally, but from reading the threads it seemed like many people had success with it.

I don't think a little vanity hurts, but I'd be wary of how quickly you want the soon in 'ASAP' to arrive. I think people were doing the potato diet for 2 weeks+.

Comment

Just boss your body around. That'll fix everything.
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I'm confused, is this country going to kick you out for being too fat? Did you move to Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
          I'm confused, is this country going to kick you out for being too fat? Did you move to Japan?
          It's not an emergency, it's just a foolish person.
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

If it's an emergency: eat one pound of very lean meat or fish per day and raw and cooked fibrous vegetables ad libitum. Take fish-oil and multivitamin. Nothing else execept black coffee, tea, Diet-Coke and plenty of water! Very easy diet to follow if you are in a hurry...
            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Diet coke?

Not sure if serious?
              Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Comment

Diet coke? I think even conventional research shows diet drinks help people to gain weight.

Don't think weight loss can ever happen ASAP but you might try counting calories and looking at your macros and seeing how they look. Then tinker down from there. Anytime you do a fad diet you may lose weight but at the expense of your muscle and you'll gain it right back.. Better off looking at what you are consuming and cut back and increase your daily activity.

Comment

I'm curious what ASAP means too. About the best you could hope for if you want to lose 10 lbs of fat is to be very strict in what you eat for 5-6 weeks. I like the recommendations of 1 lb of lean meat a day plus unlimited veggies but I'd consider more meat if you are a muscular person. Muscle takes a long time to build so don't let your body eat it! The scariest thing about rapid weight loss for me would be losing any of this muscle I worked so hard to build.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                    If it's an emergency: eat one pound of very lean meat or fish per day and raw and cooked fibrous vegetables ad libitum. Take fish-oil and multivitamin. Nothing else execept black coffee, tea, Diet-Coke and plenty of water! Very easy diet to follow if you are in a hurry...
                    Dude, come on now... Fish oil? I can forgive your diet coke recommendation, but you're crossing the line here.
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

Diet-Coke!!! Stop obsessing about irrelevant details and focus on what really matter. There are no scientific studies whatsoever on Diet-Coke or Aspartame that say it can be harmful to humans, it may even be healthier than water...
                      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                        Dude, come on now... Fish oil? I can forgive your diet coke recommendation, but you're crossing the line here.
                        Fish-oil is one of the very few supplements that is proven to really works for weightloss and bodyrecomposition...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Fish oil is toxic man

The Great Fish Oil Experiment
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

Everybody: eat sardines and shut the fuck up.

Actually, shut the fuck up and eat sardines.
                            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                              Fish oil is toxic man

The Great Fish Oil Experiment
                              No it's not! It's only those usual internet conspiracy nerds that either don't know to separate useful relevant information from rubbish, or have some agenda against whatever product known to man...

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Working...
                              X