Prebiotic options?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prebiotic options?

do I have to take a prebiotic when I take a probiotic?

Thanks
    Last edited by PrimalOzzie; 10-02-2015, 04:21 PM.

What Are Prebiotics? | Mark's Daily Apple
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

Look for foods high in inulin fiber.

Inulin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although keep in mind that most prebiotics, though they will cause the proliferation of good gut bacteria also nourishes the bad. So if you're currently having gut issues, it might be good to lay off for a bit and stick to repopulating the good gut bacterias with some high quality fermented foods.
      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Also, foods high in Resistant Starch, green-ish bananas, potatoes, plantains

Comment

Originally posted by destructalux View Post
          What foods can I use as a prebiotic? And do I have to take a prebiotic when I take a probiotic?

Thanks
          I like red wine:

Non-sequiter nutrition IV. in vino veritas | The poor, misunderstood calorie

Comment

Working...
          X