Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Considering Dietary Change from raw veganism - Any help please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zach View Post
    The guy has helped a lot more people then certain other diet gurus
    Citation needed. Which 'diet gurus' in particularl are you committing character assassination on? Just diet gurus in general?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

You wouldnt have to search far to find some.

Comment

ate 151g carbs today here comes insidious weight gain
        Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
          ate 151g carbs today here comes insidious weight gain
          Seriously? Why do you keep going. This is true for most of us. You might not gain weight with that many carbs, because we are all different. Most of us know this, which is why we are choosing this lifestyle, we would be stupid to follow your advice when we know its not right for us. Yes you have to experiment to work out how high is too high. Shit, can you get a life? Do you not have anything better to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
            Seriously? Why do you keep going. This is true for most of us. You might not gain weight with that many carbs, because we are all different. Most of us know this, which is why we are choosing this lifestyle, we would be stupid to follow your advice when we know its not right for us. Yes you have to experiment to work out how high is too high. Shit, can you get a life? Do you not have anything better to do?
            Starting Weight (01/01/13) - 109 kg - Current Weight - 106.7 kg
            No offense, but you started 16 days ago, it sounds really absurd to assert something with such certainty. It's practically a joke.

Didn't you put me on ignore? Again, I mean this as inoffensive as possible, but you're likely the most annoying person on this entire forum. I won't ignore you, because that's not my style, but I'd appreciate if you toned down the obnoxious parroting and play at spokesperson. It's quite irritating.
            Make America Great Again

Comment

I started again 16 days ago yes. After being primal for 6 months, and then shit happened, and I ate lots of shit and gained a lot of weight. So yeah, sue me. I still know what I am talking about. Have you read other peoples experiences?
              Why are you on this forum full of people who avoid all that shit?

Most annoying person on this forum? Oh fuck off, please. I think that would be you.
              Again please tell me what you get out of being here, aside from enjoyment of arguing the whole point of this place?

Comment

I started again 16 days ago yes. After being primal for 6 months, and then shit happened, and I ate lots of shit and gained a lot of weight. So yeah, sue me. I still know what I am talking about. Have you read other peoples experiences?

Most annoying person on this forum? Oh fuck off, please. I think that would be you.
                Again please tell me what you get out of being here, aside from enjoyment of arguing the whole point of this place?

Comment

Yeah, look at a typical post of yours:

Zach! People come here to learn about primal. You advice is so far from it, why do you do this?
                  You need to stop giving advice here. Seriously.
                  Pretty sure you have me beat for being annoying. That's how my 9 year old brother argues.

Zach gives sound advice, you don't like it, so you cry about it. You tend to post nothing constructive just anecdotes from all your worldly experience of ruining your metabolism and health like you just said.

If you don't like what I have to say, or find it flawed, post why, don't just call it "OMG SO NOT PRIMAL"(wtf does this even mean anymore?) with no context in every single post. If you look around at my posts I try to at least give legitimate context to everything I insert.
                  Make America Great Again

Comment

Its because your advice and his is so far from the stuff Mark writes about.
                    So again, I ask why are you here. Can't you find a forum where people want to eat shit loads of carbs and refined sugars?
                    Please answer that question on why you are here. You clearly have no interest in primal lifestyle (Ie what Mark Sissons book Primal Blueprint is about).

Comment

“When you believe that you have adequate, expert knowledge, a passive, logical, deductive form of mental activity seems appropriate. Deduction always goes from a higher level of generality to a lower level of generality. Mental passivity therefore is likely to be associated with the belief that we have the decisive knowledge already stored in memory. If we believe that we create higher degrees of generality, as appropriate solutions to novel problems, then we are committed to an active mental life. Perception, combined with the discovery and invention of new patterns in the world, will be actively oriented toward the future, while the deductive, merely analytical, manner of thought will be tied to the past."
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Hahah, I usually just ignore you because all your posts are just whining at people who dont agree with you but i had to comment here. Ok, you are swearing and crying and pleading with me and derp to leave this forum because we dont have experience or knowledge or arent primal or whatever. You have been doing this for 6 months, you gained a lot of weight for eating "like shit" and now you are trying to lose weight again. And you are trying to say that you know what you are talking about?!

I actually have 2+ years of strict paleo experience. I have read multitudes of health related stuff for over 9 years. The reason i am here is to oppose people like you who have no clue what they are talking about and usually just parrot the low carb paleo mantra. Fat is good, meat is good, sugar is bad, ooga booga. Yay you can eat 300 grams of fat a day, lets see how fast you hit your goal weight doing that.

Also Derp is smart as shit, you should listen to him. I bet he could help you get healthy.
                        Last edited by Zach; 01-17-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          Hahah, I usually just ignore you because all your posts are just whining at people who dont agree with you but i had to comment here. Ok, you are swearing and crying and pleading with me and derp to leave this forum because we dont have experience or knowledge or arent primal or whatever. You have been doing this for 6 months, you gained a lot of weight for eating "like shit" and now you are trying to lose weight again. And you are trying to say that you know what you are talking a
                          I actually have 2+ years of strict paleo experience. I have read multitudes of health related stuff for over 9 years. The reason i am here is to oppose people like you who have no clue what they are talking about and usually just parrot the low carb paleo mantra. Fat is good, meat is good, sugar is bad, ooga booga. Yay you can eat 300 grams of fat a day, lets see how fast you hit your goal weight doing that.

Also Derp is smart as shit, you should listen to him. I bet he could help you get healthy.
                          Smart as shit, yep got that right.
                          I gained weight by eating lots of sugar you tool, so yeah I do know what I am talking about.
                          And yes I am getting healthy now. Yes its only been 3 weeks since I have been eating properly again, but already I do not wake up in pain every single day like I used to, no more migraines like I used to get every few days. Perfect digestion, I can now fall asleep and stay asleep. Tell me how what I am doing is not right?
                          OK so maybe it didn't work for you, but it does for most people. Read the damn success stories around here.
                          And I do NOT eat 300g a day of fat. 100g is no where near that.

Comment

This lifestyle has changed my life.
                            My moods are also improved, I am clear headed, and can think straight. I could list many more symptoms.
                            So yeah please tell me again what i am doing is wrong.

Comment

I would like to see updates for these "success stories". Its easy to go from eating like crap to eating whole foods and reducing carb intake to lose weight. Hell i did it as well. The bad part comes months later, maybe even a year or two later. You sure dont see too many people who have kept with it that long and are actually in good health and shape. Almost everyone is now acknowledging the importance of at least a moderate amount of carbohydrate in the diet for long term health. If anything LC was a quick fad that got reignited by hype and has died back down once so many people realized how damaging it can be. Im sure even the Inuit would tell you to not eat like them.

Comment

so the way my health has improved is just temporary even if I stay eating this way??
                                How to you explain the improvement in my health in such a short time?

Comment

Working...
                                X