Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"our bodies attack pork as a virus"....where does this come from?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
    Saturated and monounsaturated fats are the fats that your body needs to make testosterone. High testosterone is linked to acne. This may not be a bad thing, but actually a sign that your hormone levels are healthy.
    Yea, im sure its massive boost in testosterone from pork fat that is causing his acne. :rolls eyes:

    Cori, you sound in pretty bad health to be making fun of someone doing so well. Maybe you should switch some of that animal for some citrus.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Zach View Post
      Cori, you sound in pretty bad health to be making fun of someone doing so well. Maybe you should switch some of that animal for some citrus.
      Zach, put a sock in it, dude. Cori's health problems are not her fault or something she she chose. She is dealing with life threatening catastrophic situations bravely and admirably. You are being a pipsqueak.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Zach View Post
        Yea, im sure its massive boost in testosterone from pork fat that is causing his acne. :rolls eyes:

        Cori, you sound in pretty bad health to be making fun of someone doing so well. Maybe you should switch some of that animal for some citrus.
        No.
        I know exactly what my health issues are and how to control them.
        I have a neurological issue that both consuming sodium and sugars/carbs negatively affects.
        How do I know this?
        Because I have tried higher carb. From both fruits and starches.
        It's very bad for my brain situation.
        Going HFLC allowed me to reduce my daily medication by over 2/3. and improve to the point that I can drive again(after not driving for over a year, as well as needing to use a wheelchair at times and other assistive devices... no longer need any assistive devices either) on top of that.
        You have no clue what you are talking about.



        But, good try.
        And actually... I do use a bit of lime juice in my water all day every day.
        It's good stuff.
        But no OJ, thanks.

        If someone wants to post vomit Pics to make fun of people who eat pork, then they should expect some fun to be poked right back.
        Last edited by cori93437; 01-20-2013, 06:41 PM.
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

        Comment


        • In the short time I've been here, I've seen Cori go from feeling miserable most of the time from major health issues to feel really good most of the time.

          Zach, until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes, or at least taken the time to learn their story, you just come off as a moron.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

          B*tch-lite

          Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

          Comment


          • sorry but a big glob of greasy bacon fat just doesn't look appetizing to me
            Make America Great Again

            Comment


            • Zach, until you've walked a mile in someone else's shoes, or at least taken the time to learn their story, you just come off as a moron.
              pot meet kettle
              Make America Great Again

              Comment


              • f*** meet off
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                B*tch-lite

                Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                Comment


                • hey are sports primal?

                  i'm betting on football(nfl) so far i won 50 dollars from the 49ers game and picked the ravens(huge underdogs) in the ravens vs patriots game rly hoping they win that. they're up 14-13 going into the 4th right now
                  Make America Great Again

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                    sorry but a big glob of greasy bacon fat just doesn't look appetizing to me
                    It's Ok...
                    A sugary mostly liquid diet doesn't seem appetizing to me, nor would it suit my needs.
                    Different strokes 'ey.

                    I took your pic as a sort of joke and responded in kind...
                    Not sure why Zach had to get all personal with me about my health.
                    I really do have my best interest at heart and understand my own condition.
                    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      Yea, im sure its massive boost in testosterone from pork fat that is causing his acne. :rolls eyes:
                      That statement was partially tongue-in-cheek.

                      Although if he/she is eating as much meat as this diet normally contains then who knows? If you're coming to this diet from a very high carb (testosterone depleting) and low fat (no or low intake of nutrients necessary to make testosterone) diet to a high fat and low carb way of eating, then an increase from very low all the way to normal testosterone levels can still seem like a lot (and your body has to adjust to that), even if it's not causing them to literally drip testosterone from their pores.
                      "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        It's Ok...
                        A sugary mostly liquid diet doesn't seem appetizing to me, nor would it suit my needs.
                        Different strokes 'ey.

                        I took your pic as a sort of joke and responded in kind...
                        Not sure why Zach had to get all personal with me about my health.
                        I really do have my best interest at heart and understand my own condition.
                        yes but orange juice tastes good. globs of bacon fat does not. pretty sure if I put down a glass of oj next to a pile of bacon fat most people would opt for the oj.

                        pretty sure i'd flip everyone's world upside down with my orange, tangerine watermelon juice.

                        and I know you were messing around
                        Make America Great Again

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                          yes but orange juice tastes good. globs of bacon fat does not. pretty sure if I put down a glass of oj next to a pile of bacon fat most people would opt for the oj.

                          pretty sure i'd flip everyone's world upside down with my orange, tangerine watermelon juice.

                          and I know you were messing around
                          I too would go for the bacon fat.

                          Comment


                          • do i get to cook stuff IN the bacon fat or am i shooting it straight?
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

                            Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
                              That statement was partially tongue-in-cheek.

                              Although if he/she is eating as much meat as this diet normally contains then who knows? If you're coming to this diet from a very high carb (testosterone depleting) and low fat (no or low intake of nutrients necessary to make testosterone) diet to a high fat and low carb way of eating, then an increase from very low all the way to normal testosterone levels can still seem like a lot (and your body has to adjust to that), even if it's not causing them to literally drip testosterone from their pores.
                              Please explain how carbs are test depleting? Also you would have to eat fruitarian levels of fat to not get enough fat for nutrients. More fat does not equal more testosterone. Infact the body produces allthe cholestoral it needs for hormone production and i dont think bacon (which is what she reacts to) is super high in all the fat soluble vitamins.

                              Cori, it wasnt personal. Just like your comments to Derp wernt personal, right?

                              Comment


                              • Bourbon infused with bacon fat (then they skim the fat off and just leave the flavor) is quite the thing these days.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                                B*tch-lite

                                Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X