No announcement yet.

What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee with heavy cream, and another cup with coconut oil, an ounce of macadamia nuts, and I am getting ready to eat 2 hard boiled eggs with salt and curry powder, will have a spinach salad later with egg, bacon, mushrooms, crumbled almonds at the very least, with balsamic vinagrette and olive oil, then some beef cooked in coconut oil and/or butter and/or olive oil (still playing around with those oils/fats) and some broccoli soaked with butter, then for late night snack (I know, I probably shouldn't be eating late), either raspberries with whipped cream or high fat greek yogurt mixed with a tablespoon of creamed organic honey and a tablespoon of sunflower butter.....
    The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 58, 6'0
    SW - 192
    CW - 180
    GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

Comment

• Yesterday:
      Two gluten-free tacos at a Mexican with my girlfriend - one beef, one lamb. Former was tastier than the latter.
      Split a plate of corn chips and salsa with her.
      Frozen yoghurt at some frozen yoghurt placeI've never been to before but sure as hell will be going to again. Got the flavours chocolate, coffee (because I'm me), mint, vanilla and banana. Nom.

Then I got home and, knowing I hadn't eaten enough that day, have five scrambled eggs in butter, fried mushrooms and a baked potato followed up by a few squares 70% dark chocolate. 'twas a good day.
      Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
      https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
      MFP Food Diary:
      http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
      (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Chicken and home made kraut for lunch.

Making a bolognese sauce (beef) for over some broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots for dinner.

Couple cups of coffee.

Comment

• 4U9wErx.jpg

Three baked potatoes, sour cream and tomato paste.

h1qs2YO.jpg

Curried chicken on rice.
          (470g chicken, capsicum, mushroom, paprika, garlic pepper, gherkin, 100ml milk, 150g uncooked basmati)

mp4V2r8.jpg

Baked sweet potato slices smothered in honey, cinnamon and drizzled in sugar (equivalent of two sugar cubes) and kiwifruits.
          Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
          https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
          MFP Food Diary:
          http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
          (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• seared venison chops,bed of organic baby greens,an organic kale and chard puree with lemon topped with sauteed shitakies and onion, everything covered in pan drippings(butter and coconut oil)

Comment

• Yesterday was eggs and bacon for breakfast, fried in lard and topped with a bit of butter. For lunch I had butternut squash soup (made with home-made chicken stock), drizzled with double cream and with a bit of shredded chicken in it, and for supper I had chicken shawarma with steamed Brussels sprouts tops.

Today breakfast is again eggs and bacon, and lunch will be courgette, mushrooms, garlic and bacon (I know) in double cream, and supper will be sausages with fried onions and broccoli.

Comment

• Yesterday: Lunch was Indian style lamb with spinach and some potatoes. Pork steak for dinner.
                Today: Meatloaf with mushroom sauce and oven roasted potatoes for lunch.

Currently snacking about 1-2 pounds of carrots a day (kind of addicted to the crunch )
                What to do: Eat real food, enjoy your food, get out into the sun as often as possible, move around, sleep well and early (like before 11 p.m.), have health as your main goal.

You are probably going to fail if you: Restrict carbs or fat or calories, avoid fruit (because sugar derp), punish yourself with diet/exercise, have weight loss as your only goal,....

Comment

• venison chops with a ballyshannon cheese omlette

Comment

Working...
                  X