What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork neck steak with lamb's lettuce and EVOO, for breakfast
    3 boiled eggs and tin of mackerel for lunch, in a salad with a head of romaine lettuce

Comment

3 eggs with almond butter and cheese so far. one cup of coffee. and water.

Comment

Breakfast

8 oz bacon cheese burger with pickle and saurkraut
        supacoffee
        pecans
        Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
        Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
        Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

I see no reason to stop posting here (daily food) as it really does give some good ideas:

I'm doing a 1lb of 75/25 cow and 1lb of pig in a crushed tomato marinara...I think the cool kids call it a bolognese sauce, except I'm probably just gonna pour the whole mess over some roasted veggies and top it with some really good parmigiano cheese.

Comment

For breakfast I had bacon, eggs and avocado plus a wee bit of coconut oil in my coffee

For lunch - leftovers. A bit of cauliflower rice and meatballs cooked in a sauce of tomatoes and peppers.

May have coffee with CO before the gym if I feel the need. Won't eat dinner this evening as it'll be late when I get home.

Comment

Breakfast: three eggs fried in butter, seasoned with masala (curry) power
              Lunch: parboiled broccoli + boiled beef meat (I did broth sunday)
              Dinner: 1 steak of bison + 1 pork's blood sausage + green salad seasoned with aged vinegar and flax oil
              After-dinner: 4 brazilian nuts and some aged italian brandy

Comment

"Breakfast"(at 2.30 PM): 3 eggs and 3 extra whites scrambled in water with herbs. 100 gram fresh white low fat cheese, broccoli and raddish. Icewater and black coffee.
                Dinner: 1.8 lbs. of steak, 0.7 lb red beans, green salad. Dessert: large fruit salad. Ice water and mixed black and green tea.
                Supper: Seafood soup leftover from yesterday, some fruit. CokeZero, limejuice and bacardi rum to finish the day...
                Last edited by Gorbag; 01-15-2013, 06:07 PM.
                "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

the other half of my ribeye steak, fat eaten, with a piece of buttered kabocha squash, and a cup of mashed potatoes basted from the ribeye. Also a big apple. The size of a football, almost, golden and pear-like.
                  Later on, 2 cups of spicy sweet potato-plantain soup, and close to 2 oz Ghirardelli baking choc.

Dinner hasn't happened yet. Lots of eating today. haha.
                  If you have a few minutes- please take a look at my story, in my journal
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread87400.html
                  I do warn you, I am a copious writer.

Comment

Breakfast: Bowl of leftover tortilla soup (no tortillas involved), coffee
                    Lunch: Microwavable teriyaki noodle bowl - oops, I know, bad.
                    Dinner: Sausage omelette cooked in bacon fat - better!
                    My Writing Blog
                    My Twitter

Comment

Had my usual coffee with hc for breakfast.
                      Had my usual 3 egg omelet with schtuffs inside for lunch - today it was asparagus.
                      Dinner was charred brussels sprouts (oh em gee) and chicken salad.
                      be the hair that knots with my hair
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Let's see, this morning I had four or five pancakes with maple syrup with some orange juice, eggs and beef chorizo courtesy of my favorite butcher. For lunch I had two cheese crisps and a slice of Sprouts brand sprouted wheat bread which tasted similar to the ground. Dinner this evening will be a shredded pork roast, salted and eaten with a side of baked french fries tossed in lard.

Comment

Breakfast: plain yogurt and coffee
                          Dinner: two bowls of borscht
                          Supper: pork and broccoli stir-fry

Comment

Breakfast: Black coffee. Leftovers of grilled chicken, carrot and lettuce. One fried egg. Bacon and ground beef while I was cooking them to make burritos for the family.

Snack?: black coffee and a piece of banana.

Dinner: The same as breakfast, except the coffee plus what was left of the banana.

Comment

B: 2eggs 2bacon
                              L: tin of smoked oysters, a slice of cheddar and a whey protein shake
                              Snack: a square of 85% Lindt chocolate and a tablespoon of Adams peanut butter
                              D: ground moose with butter and veggies

Comment

About 150g full fat plain yogurt, with 60g organic blueberries and 10g 100% cacao mixed in. A café latte with about 150g coconut milk. Two or three slices (thin) of salami, a slice of pepper jack cheese, a handful or two of almonds. 5 chicken wings (buffalo style), some sautéed vegetable (maybe 2 ounces), celery with bleu cheese, and a diet coke or two (ugh!).
                                Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                                Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                                "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                                "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                                "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

Working...
                                X