No announcement yet.

What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 slices honeydew melon, an avocado, handful of sunflower seeds, and a hard boiled egg
    The life I have today is far better than I deserve.......

M, 58, 6'0
    SW - 192
    CW - 180
    GW - 165-170

Current addiction: ice cream (and sugar in general).....doing battle with it!

Comment

• 5 eggs 5 pieces of bacon

Chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower.

Apple and craisins for a snack (maybe)

Comment

• Bacon. Eggs. Coffee.
        The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

• I ate half a loaf of Korean spam fried in fine French grass-fed butter.

Comment

• Fish Protein Powder shake - Aminomarine + almond milk, 1/2 banana, spinach, kale, berries and blend.

significant health benefits from the fish peptides, plus the antioxidants in general.

Comment

• Yesterday my girlfriend cooked up some spaghetti bolognaise on gluten-free pasta. It was actually damn good, and this is coming from a guy who hated pasta even pre-coeliac diagnosis.

She had leftover that today for lunch, while I had another bowl of GF noodles (Slim-pasta... note reccommended, flavourless, bleh) with a can of tuna, diced gherkins, tomato and basil.
              Dinner was a pound of pork medallion steaks and a KG of sweet potatoes covered in butter and cinnamon, followed by a wildberry sorbet and a chocolate bar, as well a rice crackers with frozen bananas on top.
              Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
              https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
              MFP Food Diary:
              http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
              (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Spaghetti recipe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mutton View Post
                  Spaghetti recipe?
                  She made it, so I'm just basing off what I remember.

500g mince.
                  150g bacon
                  1 medium/large onion
                  Canned tomatoes x1
                  Tomato paste
                  Crushed garlic. x 1 tbsp
                  Salt (to taste)
                  Chilli powder (to taste)
                  Brown sugar (to taste - apparently removes "acidity" of tomatoes or something)
                  Cup of red wine

Fry bacon and onions in pan til caramlise, then brown the mince. Then pretty much add the rest of the ingredients - canned tomatoes, then the paste, all the other stuff depending on the quanitity desired, etc. Add the wine near the end an leave to simmer.
                  Serve over gluten-free spaghetti or whatever you like. Could perhaps go well on potato wedges. Would go delightfully with parmesan on top.

Vague instructions, to be sure, but it was her cooking and she insisted she do it. All I got to do was cut the bacon and stir the meat a bit, as well as complain a little about the sugar, which was barely noticeable.

It delicious, regardless.
                  Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                  https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                  MFP Food Diary:
                  http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                  (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Onions, peppers, chilis, chorizo and eggs, scrambled up in coconut oil
                    And a bit of brie while cooking it up.

Comment

• Sweet 2-egg omelette with cacao butter, almond meal and coconut flakes, fried in butter

Can of tuna
                      Homemade cookie (shredded coconut, cacao, milk, butter, primal shake powder)

2 quinoa and almond crusted chicken wings, fried in macadamia oil
                      One purpley white sweet potato with butter (this was the best Thing. Ever.)

Another sweet omelette for dessert: one egg sweetened with stevia, 50g apple, sultanas, almond meal and butter.

3 coffees

And a few too many "tastes" of a kangaroo mince curry sauce I'm cooking in bulk to freeze.

Comment

• I had a half dozen large eggs, a 5 oz. top sirloin, some spinach and a slice of cantaloupe.

Comment

• Picked up a freshly slain Red Snapper at the Garak fish market in Seoul today, along with local grown vegis. Experimented with cooking one of these suckers up in my cast-iron skillet, in some grass-fed French butter!

photo.jpg

Comment

• I had 3 eggs in butter and 1 cup mixed frozen veggies steamed, venison sausage stew (with golden and purple kumara) with broccoli and cauliflower with olive oil. I had two cups of orange juice, several cups of tea, and 25 grams extra dark chocolate plus 6 or 8 macademia nuts.

Comment

• A made a beef stew, but it came out more like a soup. Oh well, was still yummy.

Comment

• Back into school today. I didn't get enough sleep last night so reallllyyyy tired right now. My snack at work today was a Mayan choc nut bar (homemade) with coconut cream. It was so yummy but quite rich, even though I only took a little bit. Lunch was left over stew. I put in a tin of tomatoes, tomato paste and 4cups of beef stock. The stock had sugar and wheat flour in it so I've broken my W30 again, but I was dying for stew and I've never made my own stock before. Dinner was chicken legs and veg. I've already made my chicken salad for tmrw with left over chicken legs. Should be yummy. Now I'm just sleeeeeeepy!

Comment

Working...
                                X