No announcement yet.

What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch: Sauteed squid, mussels and just one scallop - ha!
    Dinner: Spaghetti Squash, Salmon Belly, Green Beans (roasted), Spinach, Nori & Kelp

Comment

• Chicken breast cooked with prosciutto, topped with herb and garlic chevre. Yum!

Comment

• Breakfast: baby kale, two eggs and avocado
        Snack: nori with veggies
        Lunch: homemade chicken burger on a lettuce bun with paleo mayo
        Dinner: turkey bacon wrapped chicken things stuffed with onion, basil & nectarine with some grilled zuchinni and a glass of white wine.
        Desert: some sort of gelatin/coconut milk creation

Comment

• Breakfast: 6 eggs with salt, pepper, sunny-side up. Few ounces of leftover ground beef, and leftover chuck roast.

Lunch: coffee/water

Dinner: 6 eggs with salt and pepper, scrambled. Ribeye steak, and homemade mayo sauce, not that a ribeye needs it.

Comment

• Today I officially began tracking calories and macros-wow, what a drag lol. But, it was definitely eye opening!

late morning-hb egg with salt
            lunch-taco salad: ground beef, lettuce, diced tomatoes and onions, black olives, shredded cheese, lettuce and hot sauce. Finished up with 1 square of dark chocolate melted over almonds.
            supper-1 cup plain Greek yogurt (finally found the full fat stuff yay!), mixed in a small banana and a tbsp honey

Total calories: 1,567 (way under) Fat: 101 (close to goal) Carbs: 77 (way under) Protein: 95 (under).

Yeah, definitely need to work on upping the numbers.
            *Sara*

Comment

• Goat cheese, fried eggs and cherry tomatoes:

And I'm making chicken broth, there will be some yummy soup with chicken meat, carrot, radishes and parsnip. Our flat smells heavenly right now
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
              iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Comment

• I had steak and eggs for breakfast. Lunch is the same, but I'm so not hungry.

Comment

• Today I had a small piece of medicinal chocolate just for sh*ts and giggles.

1 hour after, this onslaught of cravings had overcome me.

I had a quart of french vanilla ice cream with as many vanilla wafers shoved in as possible, all eaten in a soup bowl. That is all...

Comment

• Grand total of 400g chocolate.
                    Three beers.
                    KG+ of sweet/white potato.
                    <lb of lamb leg steaks.
                    And coffee.

Lots of coffee.
                    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                    MFP Food Diary:
                    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Originally posted by beachbound View Post
                      Today I had a small piece of medicinal chocolate just for sh*ts and giggles.

1 hour after, this onslaught of cravings had overcome me.

I had a quart of french vanilla ice cream with as many vanilla wafers shoved in as possible, all eaten in a soup bowl. That is all...
                      Originally posted by sopnishwhite
                      My day started with a sandwich and some eggs with a glass of orange juice..for the afternoon..i had chicken wings which were made by my mother and still waiting for the dinner. Although in the eve i did had a burger which is keeping me curb my hunger.
                      Have you guys heard of the Primal Blueprint?
                      The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

• Strong bump. Buuuut...

image.jpg

Fried lamb liver, onions and mushrooms with baked potatoes.

image.jpg
                        image.jpg

Rice crackers with bananas. First pic is frozen with natvia and cinnamon, second pic (wanted more) is warmed with maple syrup and cinnamon. Hard to decide which was nicer.

Also had a green%blacks Maya Gold bar, but no pics, because I was at a friend's and, well, I was too busy eating it.
                        Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                        https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                        MFP Food Diary:
                        http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                        (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Three pieces bacon, chicken sausage, kimchee, pickles.

Comment

• No Breakfast, 2 x poached eggs + salt and pepper for lunch..

500grams (approx 1lb) Pork shoulder, 3 x sausages + a beef burger (no roll/bread) with raw onions...followed by a little ice cream and some chocolate. Had a barbecue tonight, hence all the meat normally I would at least try to put some vegetables in there!

Comment

• banana pancakes, bacon, coffee with cream
                              green salad, fresh strawberries & blueberries, iced tea
                              grilled steak, baked yam "fries", sauteed mushrooms, green salad with avocado, Lindt 90% dark chocolate, coffee with cream

Comment

• Today so far... I had a large chicken kabob with grilled onions & peppers, with a side green salad (hold the cheese & dressing on the side)... DELICIOUS! I went to Panini Cafe - they have AMAZING kabobs. AMAZING. Next up: Salmon Belly & Spaghetti Squash! My stomach is happy. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X