What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEAT!

Seriously... My wife made a large chicken at the beginning of the week and so it was chicken and sardines and eggs all week long. Today I made up for lack of beef in a big way.

6 eggs and 4 pieces bacon
    12 oz ground beef
    8+ oz of roast with root veggies
    6+ oz of lamb liver (was used to augment the roast)
    1 orange
    1 pear
    2 cups coffee and cream

Weird cause I haven't lifted or even done a challenging workout in a few days, but I was ravenous today. I may even not be done

Comment

• Roast beef, butter, spinach, cabbage, chocolate.

Comment

• American coke(!!!! was the only thing they had on my way to work, waste not, want not), 2.50 liters, some coffee, 4 egg yolks(fuck egg whites), 2 large pizzas(little caesars lazy day) ben & jerry's cheesecake ice cream, and some weird gelatin thing
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• breakfast: coffee w/ coconut cream, 4 large eggs scrambled in coconut oil.
          tea w/ coconut cream and a long black
          lunch: salad of baby spinach, chicken breast, raw mushrooms, cucumber, red onion and olive oil
          arvo meal: miso soup w/ fresh ginger, shredded nori, a little kale, Vietnamese mint and 2 large eggs I had fried in olive oil.

tracked for a change: 1102 cals, 84g p, 25g c, 75g f. I usually eat more.
          Primal since May 2012. Loving life and down 50lbs.

Comment

• 1.3 pounds of chicken hearts cooked in bacon fat, eaten with horseradish and salt
            1 enormous mango

Going to do a variation of steak and eggs starting probably Monday. Not just steak, though. Still rotating my meats through, then with eggs and little else. Will be still having the occasional berries or avocado if I feel like it, though.
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• Lindt bar.
              Bag of pork rinds.
              Leftover chicken-chilli on gluten-free pasta with cottage cheese, mozerella and another pack of pork rinds.
              Protein powder and mixed berry sludge.
              Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
              https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
              MFP Food Diary:
              http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
              (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Breakfast: 3 kippers, 100ml double cream, 50g coconut, 25g sunflower seeds.
                Dinner: 7 eggs, 1 onion, 1 avocado, 100g tater, 1 sheet nori, 1 grapefruit.
                Pre-bed snack: plum.

-2687kcal
                -207g fat
                -98g protein
                -108g carbs
                --
                Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Jellied tri-tip. Scrambled egg yolks. Butter.

Comment

• 2 meals today - 1st meal New York Strip cooked in butter with 6 eggs, 2nd meal - T-Bone cooked in butter with 6 eggs, 8 glasses of water and a black coffee for breakfast. Supplements were Vitamin K2 and Iodine.
                    Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

• primal salisbury steak with coconut coleslaw
                      BLT minus the bread but with lotsa guac instead
                      2 cups coffee

Comment

• Breakfast - 6 eggs fried in coco oil and a pound of GF ground beef

Throughout the day - half a gallon of green tea + more water

Dinner - 4 eggs in another pound of GF beef, meatloaf style.

Maybe its from a little more salt than usual, but I was pounding down water today, everytime I wanted some fruits or carbs I just poured another glass of tea and started thinking about my next meal and how amazingly fatty it would be!

Comment

• Breakfast: coffee w/ coconut cream and gelatin; cup of tea with coconut cream; small salad: cottage cheese, heaps of green olives, raw sauerkraut; a few heaped tablespoons of straight coconut cream to finish (eaten outta the can style).

lunch will be miso soup with fried eggs floating in it as usual - the best thing about the weather cooling down.
                          Primal since May 2012. Loving life and down 50lbs.

Comment

• 3 cups coffee with 2tbsp coconut cream in each
                            Usual 3 rashers of thick bacon, one banana fried in the fat.
                            Roast chicken breast and wing, inc. fat. Huge bowl of raspberries, strawberries and grapes, covered in coconut cream.
                            Roasted mini potatoes (leftovers) and Roasted sweet potato mash. Big BBQ'd organic pork chop, marinated in honey, garlic, coconut aminos and port.
                            3 pieces of 85% chocolate
                            1 lrg mug of crio bru. with 2 tbsp of coconut cream.

I LOVE my diet.
                            Started Primal June 2012 at 148.5lbs, and 5' 1", reached goal weight in 5 months.
                            Lowest weight 93lbs - too thin. Now stable at around 100lbs much better weight for me at my age.
                            Primal, minus eggs, dairy and a myriad of other allergens.

Comment

• Scrambled eggs in olive oil, with brussel sprouts, brie, walnuts, and avocado. Seasoned with turmeric and pepper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z0oom View Post
                                Breakfast - 6 eggs fried in coco oil and a pound of GF ground beef

Throughout the day - half a gallon of green tea + more water

Dinner - 4 eggs in another pound of GF beef, meatloaf style.

Maybe its from a little more salt than usual, but I was pounding down water today, everytime I wanted some fruits or carbs I just poured another glass of tea and started thinking about my next meal and how amazingly fatty it would be!
                                Yikes, are you bulking? That's a lot of food!

Comment

Working...
                                X