No announcement yet.

What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakfast - Three eggs over easy with 4 bacon pieces plus braised dark leafy greens....cinnamon & pepper sprinkled on yolks. I cup coffee with CO and half&half.

Lunch - tin of sardines, sandwich bag of sliced red bell pepper with a few chunks of gouda cheese.

snack - one half cup of Fage total with blueberries and a few macadamia nuts.

dinner - still thinking on it.

Comment

For breakfast, 3 eggs and 1/4c whites scrambled, three 1oz beef/pork sliders and 1/4 avocado. Lunch was about 5oz shredded chicken on 1c mixed greens with another 1/4 avocado, the few bites of eggs I couldn't finish at breakfast and two more sliders, drizzled with 2T avocado oil and 1T balsamic, followed by a few bites of coconut 'fudge'. Dinner is about to be a small plate of beef stir fry with some carrots, celery, water chestnuts, broccolini and suey choy.
      Had one cup of coffee with coconut cream with breakfast, one cup black after breakfast and one cup of black tea and a cup of Crio Bru in the afternoon. Will likely have another cup of herbal tea this evening before bed.

Comment

Break-Fast: Homemade chicken curry (GY, sliced apricots, curry powder) on white rice. PWO.
        Snack: Bowl of strawberries and raspberries with GY.
        Dinner: Salmon fillet with rice or white potato chips. Can't decide.
        Dessert: Strawberry "ice cream" - made of cottage cheese.
        Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
        https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
        MFP Food Diary:
        http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
        (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

in no particular order 1 hard boiled egg, coffee & cream, some Terra chips, greek yogurt with strawberry preserves, 1 slice of bacon, 1/2 avocado, 1 tomato, tbsp feta cheese, oil & vinegar dressing, tomato primavera sauce, a few spaghetti noodles (like maybe 12), venison italian sausage, broccoli, 2 squares of dark chocolate.
          Sandra
          *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

Comment

For lunch black coffee, two fried eggs,some pieces of pumpkin and coconut meat that i tried to make coconut candy, that didn{t work and i tried to makes it like an icee instead, that didn't work so I ate it like granola :P.

For dinner some lettuce with leftover pumpkin, 2 fried eggs, pieces of carrot while I was frying the eggs, grilled chicken and a banana and a half. Maybe IŽll have tea later.

Comment

Breakfast:2 fried eggs, 2 rashers of bacon, avocado and black coffee.
              Lunch: large salad of baby spinach, chicken and tomato.
              The daughter is doing dinner for us tonight she or her mother are not on this gig I am working on them but she understands, lets hope its good (healthy).
              Some of you 'guys' seem to eat a lot of food not a critisism just an observation.

Comment

I had half a ribeye with carrots and squash, then for dinner meatballs in marinara with roasted carrots and broccoli. Plus an apple and a blood orange and a spoonful of chocolate ice cream that was way too sweet for me now haha.
                If you have a few minutes- please take a look at my story, in my journal
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread87400.html
                I do warn you, I am a copious writer.

Comment

5 sushi rolls, a mixed salad of seaweed, pickled octupus and squid and 4 dates. Not sure if it was the best combination of foods....

Comment

Breakfast is always just coffee with hc although I'm switching to coconut milk.
                    Lunch is always an omelet because I dig 'em. 3 eggs and tomatillos and spinach inside.
                    Dinner was a tossed green salad with olive oil and lemon dressing, and this.
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread55508.html
                    be the hair that knots with my hair
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Coconut milk & berry smoothie for breakfast, lunch was an avocado & some cold beef, and dinner a paleo pancake

Comment

Not too hungry today. Had bacon and eggs for my meal. And water. Wasn't even in the mood for coffee this morning (which usually means I'll chug it down like a junky tomorrow morning).
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

banana omlette with nutmeg and vanilla for breakfast

chicken salad made with lots of creme fraiche and some chopped onion, green pepper, mushrooms, crushed chilli, salt&pepper and
                          a green salad - rocket, cucumber, few cherry tomatoes and pecans

not sure about dinner yet - might steal some ideas here

Comment

B: Two eggs scrambled in dripping, reheated roast pumpkin
                            L: Beef chilli on salad greens, topped with sour cream. Plum. Dark chocolate.
                            S: Peppermint truffle balls - several!! Dried fruit.
                            D: Chinese stir fry garlic, ginger, mince and frozen veges with honey, soy sauce and peanut butter. Strawberries and homeblend icecream for dessert.
                            Annie Ups the Ante
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

Nothing currently, intermittent fasting! For lunch I'll have a protein shake and some sweet potato and coleslaw. For dinner I'll have pork steak and some white rice.
                              http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

2 cups of coffee with coconut milk and a dab of honey. 4 boiled eggs about 10 am. Lunch was a bit of grilled chicken with a small salad. For dinner, who knows?
                                Randal
                                AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                                Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                                http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X