No announcement yet.

What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As usual i like to eat Spicy food, but right now i have just Sandwich and Salad..

Comment

• Left over chili, romaine lettuce as 'boats'.

Comment

• 150g of plain Greek yoghurt with blueberries and raspberries

Lunch will be a small bowl of homemade butternut and carrot soup

Dinner will be burgers with bacon and cheese, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and salad. No bun!

I have a bag of brazils and hazelnuts should I get peckish. Drinks have been a cup of builder's, then I'll stick to peppermint tea and water.

Comment

• I have a shoulder of pork slow-roasting in a ceramic-glazed cast iron pot in the oven. I shall indulge. Possibly with plantains and sweet potatoes.

I was so hungry I couldn't wait. I had sliced beef and melted cheese for breakfast.

For lunch I had fatty pork with plantain and sweet potato. More pork for supper, then cacao beans for dessert.
          Last edited by eKatherine; 03-27-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• Forgot to say I had a big spoonful of CO before heading to work - yum!

Comment

• Leftover rabbit cacciatore

Comment

• -coffee with half and half X2
                -thin sliced chicken breast, 3 eggs fried in butter over a salad.
                -Fage 2% plain with strawberries cut in it.
                -handful of cashews, half a Jicama.
                -2 Yukon gold potatoes, asparagus and a 10 oz ny strip.

Comment

• X3 Boiled eggs with coconut oil, salsa & slice of cheese - nice breakfast before a 2 hour hack with my horse :-)
                  Nobody can imprison your power of imagination.

Restarted the journey:
                  SW: 153lbs (Starting date - 05/08/2013)
                  CW: 146lbs (13/08/2013)
                  GW: 130lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by johnmjoy View Post
                    Leftover rabbit cacciatore
                    That's a good idea. I make a mean chicken cacciatore but I really don't eat chicken that much these days.

Comment

• Paleobird, I know you're one of the most savvy buyers of meat here, but be careful on bunnies. I was looking one day to see how they're raised, and it's worse than factory chickens.

What have I eaten today? I've only had coffee today (with half a tablespoon of coconut oil). But I'm planning on making ground lamb burgers with yogurt, cucumber, feta, and tomato for supper. My first lamb in years. I'm a little excited - not enough to tinkle, but still....
                      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I haven't yet. I'm preparing for a wellness fair tomorrow. No time to eat yet, but almost done!

Comment

• Six shots of black coffee.
                          A Lindt bar.
                          Just over a pound of goat steaks and sweet potato.
                          Cocoa-banana smoothie ice cream thing.
                          Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                          https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                          MFP Food Diary:
                          http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                          (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• I had a mushroom and cheese omelet, coffee, strawberries, spring rolls, ground chicken in lettuce wraps, coconut milk cup of soup. And for dinner I'm having a bit of steak and some asparagus. Oh, and I had a snack of cheddar cheese and some cracklins, but I discovered the cracklins had soy oil in them

Comment

• 1/2 pound grassfed ground beef with ketchup, cashews and coffee for dinner......

Comment

• I finally got to eat at 8:00 pm. I had fatty pork, cabbage, kimchi, and a cutie. It was not enough. I had a green tea popsicle, still not enough. I just had a can of water packed sardines, drained, with olive oil and chili paste.

Comment

Working...
                                X