What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello every one,
    Breakfast - Coffee. Now with half and half instead of heavy cream because i love it

Comment

• Two soft boiled eggs and a bit of butter for a late breakfast.

Comment

• egg and cheese omelet with two slices of bacon
        coffee with heavy cream
        having chicken ceaser salad for lunch
        dinner will be chicken in butter caper sauce with cauliflower mashed and asparagus(with butter or course)

Comment

• Wilted spinach salad with bacon grease, vinegar, bacon, and hard-boiled egg.

Comment

• A can of oysters, a banana and a big skirt steak cooked in tallow. Later, kiwis and probably eggs.
            Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

• breakfast- 1 fried egg (coco oil) 1 bacon slice, 1 "sausage" link (it was really just seasoned ground beef rolled into the shape of a link, it didn't fool my hubby)

Lunch - curried stew meat w/ green peppers and spinach salad (tomato, avocado and evoo)

dinner will be salmon, sweet potato and salad.
              Loving my primal life

Comment

• Nothing until 1pm, when I had smoked salmon and cream cheese wraps and 2 cups of Aztec Spice Choco tea. Dinner will be butternut squash soup then field mushrooms baked with garlic, butter and Stilton, plus wilted spinach. Maybe some Hotel Chocolat 85% a little later.

Comment

• Breakfast:Egg scramble with onion, bell pepper, scallions, and whatever else. I'm not sure what all she put in but it was good!

Lunch: 1/2lb of shrimp over arugula and avocado salad

Dinner: TBD

Comment

• Large potato, baked in the microwave, with salt and vinegar.

Comment

• 6 eggs, spinach, 1 square of Lindt 90% chocolate, and a spoonful of homemade cashew butter.

Comment

• Rump of lamb with mixed vegetables+butter.

Comment

• I'm making some wild rice, and doing some thin chicken cutlets in a skillet with coconut oil and a dry rub of some spices I like. And steaming some broccoli.
                          be the hair that knots with my hair
                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• A serving of Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt, a 1/4 cup raw cashews, some strawberries. A BAS of just spring mix, chicken breast olive oil and red wine vinegar. A 1/4 cup white rice w/ stir fried veggies, an apple, a Japanese sweet potato, cauliflower and carrots and a few chicken thighs. Oh... And a half a bar of Theo Dark chocolate

Comment

• 3 coffees with half and half, one with coconut oil. Fasted til 6 PM. After an 11 mile run had 5 sweet potatoes and a head of broccoli with grass fed kerrygold butter, roast beef slices, and beef brisket. Some dates, grapes and bakers chocolate afterward.

Comment

• Fried bacon and eggs, with fried brussel sprouts in garlic. All on a bed of spinach. Best. Meal. Eveeeeeeeeeeer!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X