Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AngryKiwi47 View Post
    Sweet potato sliced thinly and baked.
    You can also use crispy chicken skin or pork rinds.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
      You can also use crispy chicken skin or pork rinds.
      Meh, sweet potato (kumara over here) tastes a hell of a lot nicer than pork rinds as chips. Yes, I have tried both... that said, pork rinds and/or bacon go excellently with the nacho chilli-mix for extra crunch. ;D
      Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
      https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
      MFP Food Diary:
      http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
      (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• Primal fuel for a late breakfast and a late lunch at the local German joint of 2 Brats with red cabbage and pan fried potatoes. I cheated and had a Spaten Optimator. I ate no dinner for atonement.

Comment

• Nothing yet - but will soon be putting on some scrambled eggs and bacon for brunch ... (when all my children have emerged, that is)

Comment

• 2 cups of green tea with lime, an orange, 1/3ish cup cashews, and a couple squares of 85% dark chocolate. (all organic)

Comment

• Coffee with heavy whipping cream
              Orange
              About 1.5lb beef heart
              1lb veal liver
              2 Bananas

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• 5 eggs with sauteed onion and garlic in a couple tablespoons of butter
                1/3 a pound of sausage
                3 cups of coffee... 2 with heavy cream and 1 with honey.

Comment

• Right now I have been eating Ecuadorian Ceviche made on large shrimps and fruit salad for dessert...
                  "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

• A banana mug cake and a large cup of hot chocolate. Yum!

Comment

• 2 eggs, scrambled with a teaspoon of butter. 4 oz pork sausage meat, fried in a patty. 3 oz bacon. 2 ounces cheese. Guess I was hungry.

Comment

• I hope the OP has some good ideas on what to eat now.......

I made super delish tortilla soup for dinner. Hot tomato-ish soup, loaded with cumin and chicken and cilanto and cayenne and cilantro (I just added anything that begins with the letter C, apparently) and then avocado slices and shredded cheddar on top. It's an oh my god meal. As in, you can't stop saying Oh My God while eating it. No tortillas though. So I guess it's tortilla-less tortilla soup.
                        be the hair that knots with my hair
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by little vase View Post
                          I hope the OP has some good ideas on what to eat now.......
                          I hope so, since the thread started in mid-January.

Comment

• 12 oz of filet mignon for dinner with a tall glass of milk.

Had some quite carnivorous urges today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
                              12 oz of filet mignon for dinner with a tall glass of milk.
                              Had some quite carnivorous urges today.
                              I like your urges.

I had a carton of labne kefir cheese for lunch and there is a top round smeared with garlic and chimichuri sauce in the slow cooker that is making drool worthy smells throughout the house.

Comment

• Since brunch I've had blood oranges and cuties, cacao beans, and coconut chips. It's been an "honor my cravings" kind of day.

Comment

Working...
                                X