What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast: can of tuna on green salad with lots of olive oil
    L: at work so bought roast fennel and orange salad from a stall nearby (I work in our cities fresh produce market- lucky me!) and had it with their homemade mayo (just egg yolk, olive oil salt and vinegar!)
    Snack: almond butter with cacao mixed in with a carrot, coffee with coconut oil in it
    Dinner: salmon and sweet potato patties, more mayo!

Super fish Friday!!

Comment

• 2oz 100% baking chocolate with 4 pieces of bacon and a tablespoon of ghee (sounds weird, but really delicious)
      3 eggs and a bratwurst sausage over sauteed cabbage
      Looking back, sort of a weird day of food...

Comment

• Boiled eggs, Applegate farms hot dog, large top sirloin grilled steak, BAS -( cucumbers, grape tomatoes, romaine, carrot, green onions, cabbage, balsamic vinegar EVOO), hot chocolate (cocoa,coconut milk, stevia, water).

Comment

• Because posting pics is fun:

8485012156_8519153687.jpg

Two salmon fillets with white rice, assorted veggies and a glass of red wine.

8485033544_8bb65bd435.jpg

Coconut flour brownies - dark chic chip and coconut flavor - with frozen banana slices.

Om le freaking nom.
          Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
          https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
          MFP Food Diary:
          http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
          (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• L: Eggs and mushrooms with grilled ham and pumpkin. Nectarine with whipped cream. Truffle balls.
            S: Cheese.
            D: Sweet and sour pork steak with veges. Coleslaw. Strawberries and cream.
            Annie Ups the Ante
            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by AngryKiwi47 View Post
              Because posting pics is fun:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10739[/ATTACH]

Two salmon fillets with white rice, assorted veggies and a glass of red wine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10738[/ATTACH]

Coconut flour brownies - dark chic chip and coconut flavor - with frozen banana slices.

Om le freaking nom.
              omg... so when am I coming over for dinner?

Comment

• 3 soft boiled eggs with 3 strips of bacon for breakfast
                1 orange for a snack
                lunch was a coconut smoothie blended with a frozen banana and a couple spoons of cocoa powder. Yum!
                Dinner will probably be venison and a pile of veggies

Comment

• Light breakfast because I was running late to my car service appointment: two small primal pancakes with strawberry jam and a light sprinkle of coconut chips.

Snack after my appointment: a small chunk of raw cheddar cheese, two dates, and an almond cookie toped with a drizzle of almond butter.

Lunch: spinach tossed in my own home-made parmesan dressing, topped with two pieces of bacon, a poached egg, and some diced raw havarti cheese.

Snack: two almond cookies topped with almond butter and sliced banana.

Dinner will be light, due to the huge amount of food I ate: two italian sausages and some wilted spinach.

Throughout the day I've been drinking tea. Nom.
                  >> Current Stats: 90% Primal / 143 lbs / ~25% BF
                  >> Goal (by 1 Jan 2014): 90% Primal / 135-ish pounds / 20-22% BF

>> Upcoming Fitness Feats: Tough Mudder, June 2013
                  >> Check out my super-exciting journal by clicking these words.

Weight does NOT equal health -- ditch the scale, don't be a slave to it!

Comment

• We had such a great little feast for dinner - open faced reubens (no bread, just everything else). Corned beef sliced thin, swiss cheese, homemade mayo, and homemade sauerkraut (cabbage, apples and bacon). Broiled till the cheese started to burn. Amazing!
                    be the hair that knots with my hair
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• Break-fast (3:00 pm) 11 oz potatoes, dry-baked with salt.
                      Dinner: about a breast of chicken meat picked out of Italian tomato sauce, 3 oz cooked beef, 1 oz mozzarella, 3 oz winter squash, one apple, 4 cashews, 1/2 oz cacao beans.

Comment

• Breakfast- Turkey sausage and fried eggs
                        Lunch: Parmesan baked tilapia, green beans sauteed in olive oil with red bell peppers and bacon, cucumber and tomato salad
                        Supper: Sliced turkey, Swiss cheese
                        Snack: mixed nuts (no peanuts)

Comment

• Breakfast: Bulletproof coffee (2 tbsp butter, 2 tbsp coconut oil)
                          Lunch: 2 eggs, salmon, sunflower seed butter
                          My nutrition/fitness/critical thinking blog:

Comment

• I made kind of a take on Philly Cheese Steak:

7 oz of flank steak sliced thin
                            2 oz onion
                            Didn't measure, but about a handful of diced green pepper
                            Some jalapeno peppers
                            half a tablespoon of butter to saute the veggies
                            2 oz of cheddar cheese cut into small pieces

Saute everything except the cheese together. This is one time, at least, to put the flank steak in last since it's lean and will get tough easily. When everything is cooked, turn off the heat, add the cheese, and cover so the cheese melts. Eat as is or put over a couple of pieces of Brazilian Cheese Bread (a quick bread made with tapioca flour).

I had coffee for breakfast. Will probably eat some more cheese just before bed.
                            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• So far:

4 shots black coffee. I'm thinking of maybe another two. Not sure.

For dinner... I don't know. I have chicken mince and pork loins. Shall I have pork loin and something, or chicken nachos? Decisions, decisions...

MFP Food Diary:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cierra
                                How do you eat nachos without chips? What's the primal substitute? Or do you just eat it with a fork?
                                Sweet potato sliced thinly and baked.

MFP Food Diary:

Comment

Working...
                                X