Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWO Chocolate whey.
    Some plums.
    Leftover chicken mince nachos with gluten free noodles.
    Coconut-Choc chip "ice cream".
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• B: left over fritatta I had for dinner last night - containing roast vegies, sheeps milk cheese, olives and herbs. Half cup of pouring cream
      L: popped into my faviourite cafe and enjoyed a tuna belly, egg and anchovie salad with olive oil dressing and full fat coffee.
      D: totally undecided. perhaps a kangaroo steak with roast tomatos, perhaps strawberries. see how I feel after work.
      will probably have some dark chocolate sometime this arvo as the cafe I was at is also a spanish deli and the chocolate gods give me no option but to purchase some delish ridiculously dark chocolate on the way out.

Comment

• Homemade mushroom chicken, beef mixed veggie lunch. 12 pm
        Play a round of golf. Drink some blue moon.
        Pork ribs with some sort of spicy primal friendly sauce... mmm, steamed broccoli. strawberries, blueberries, dark chocolate. 6pm
        Munch on natural whole almonds til 7 pm
        Eggs and bacon, strawberries, blueberries, dark chocolate 7:30 pm.
        Lil bit of fish oil of course. Also don't forget all the olive oil on all my veggies and with my eggs.
        Little much... but I was hungry AF.
        Will not eat again til my BIG ass salad ~ 2:30pm tomorrow. Then can't wait for my next primal friendly meal.

Comment

• Cup of hot strong coffee and biscuit...

Comment

• Breakfast: -5 eggs cooked in coconut oil and topped with 2 spring onions & 1/4 tsp of Himalaya salt
            -2 cups of steamed green cabbage
            -1 tin of sardines
            -2 1/2 cups black Nescafe coffee

Comment

• Originally posted by j3nn View Post
              Peat? <3
              Haha, yeah. They got to me! He wouldn't approve of the fish but I personally I can't accept that cold blooded living creatures are the same as veg oils.
              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Osso bucco for dinner with white rice, steamed green beans and brocholli as sides. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Two softboiled eggs, a mashup of tuna and three hardboiled eggs with mayo and lemon juice, some small chicken sausages and a bit of brie.

Comment

• 2 cups coffee for breakfast
                    2 bowls Osso bucco stew for lunch (onion, carrot, celery, garlic, tomato and spices) with kelp noodles
                    2 lbs of mussels and kraut for dinner
                    1 large glass raw milk
                    Last edited by Neckhammer; 02-05-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Four fried eggs and Primal Pizza.
                      Chocolate ice cream and a Lindt coconut bar.
                      Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                      https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                      MFP Food Diary:
                      http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                      (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• I think the Paleo umbrella is large enough to have a spectrum of many eating styles, sugar-eaters included. Primal is just a flavor of Paleo, just as PHD is another flavor.
                        | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                          Haha, yeah. They got to me! He wouldn't approve of the fish but I personally I can't accept that cold blooded living creatures are the same as veg oils.
                          Yeah, I really like fish, so I am torn on that aspect, but luckily I love shellfish! I think Peat protocol is actually very Paleo; the only departure from other Paleo protocols is the sugar. But the recommendation comes as a supplement, not necessarily your main source of calories. Not much different than many other supplemental recommendations that serve their purpose.
                          | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Comment

• Originally posted by j3nn View Post
                            Yeah, I really like fish, so I am torn on that aspect, but luckily I love shellfish! I think Peat protocol is actually very Paleo; the only departure from other Paleo protocols is the sugar. But the recommendation comes as a supplement, not necessarily your main source of calories. Not much different than many other supplemental recommendations that serve their purpose.
                            I can't accept the fish thing... to me comparing fish to veg oils is like comparing white potatoes to white sliced bread

Sugar has become the new saturated fat, but that's a matter for another thread
                            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Actually had this yesterday but just have to brag a little. I had two pounds of crab legs,two dozen raw oysters,about 3/4 pound peel and eat shrimp and half a dozen small sushi rolls. This was a reward dinner for moving a very heavy sleeper sofa for my inlaws.
                              Last edited by whitebear; 02-07-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• For my 4a.m. Breakfast.... 2 strips bacon, 3 eggs, 12oz. Coffee with cream, coconut oil and pinch of sugar.

Comment

Working...
                                X