Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast: ¼ pd of Ground turkey with an egg
    Snack: Pistachios & Hard Boiled Egg
    Lunch: Spinach salad with chicken, egg, olive oil, mushrooms, jalapeño peppers, banana peppers

Comment

• PWO Choc whey protein.
      Salmon fillets with white rice and veggies.
      Pistachio ice cream.
      Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
      https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
      MFP Food Diary:
      http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
      (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• 2.5-egg omelet with Swiss cheese, Applegate Farms pepperoni, and mushrooms cooked in ghee
        Kale sauteed in coconut oil
        Garlic chicken sausage
        Coffee with Organic Valley pastured HWC, 30g
        Kerrygold Dubliner cheese, ~40g
        SeaSnax toasted onion seaweed, 1 small package
        Gherkins pickles, about 10
        Lemon juice, ~3 oz
        Low-carb lasagna made with coconut flour crepes, lean grass-fed ground beef, vodka sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella
        2 cups greens beans with EVOO + vinegar
        2.5 squares Alter Eco dark chocolate with orange peel
        | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Comment

• Small steak with sauteed onions
          Small sweet tator with butter.

Not too hungry after my evening workout so not much food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
            ^grams perplex me....OK 454 grams in a pound. Now I can see what your eating.

Damn thats a good deal of food. Nice.
            Was that at me? (My post is just before.)
            If so: danke.
            I tried eating like a carnivore for a day and yes, I ended up having the fish. Oddly, energy was amazing on very little kcals. I only hit 1563. This was on a weights day (which was also a recovery day, as I had weights the day before), when usually I need over 2200kcal to fuel me for that sort of exercise. Unsure if my body tapped into my liver's sugar reserves (giving me a boost) or if my fat metabolism is just more efficient than my sugar extraction, so 100kcal of fat gives me a lot more than 100kcal of sugar.
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• Today so far.
              Breakfast:
              25g almond butter
              1 granny smith
              Lunch:
              2 fried eggs
              300g fried potato
              100g tuszonka

Unsure what I'll have for dinner. Probably some pork or bacon with some of the leftover tuszonka fat and a bit of butter (the pork is quite lean, as I scarfed the crackling off it the day I cooked it). Or just some yoghurt and nuts, if not particularly hungry.
              --
              Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
              I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
              I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• steak and eggs for breakfast with coffee.

Comment

• 24hr fast, forgot how hard fasting can be, intermittent fasting aint got nothing on dis!

Comment

• B: Mushrooms and bacon, two eggs, few green beans fried.
                    L: Stirfry of onions, broccoli, rice and cashews. Apple and cheese slices, carrot sticks with peanut butter. Piece of ricebubble slice.
                    S: Primal truffle balls.
                    D: Two sausages, coleslaw (cabbage, carrot, sultanas, walnuts, parsley with lemon juice/olive oil dressing). Few beans and new potatoes.
                    Annie Ups the Ante
                    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Worked out fasted....going to sushi buffet for lupper or dunch. I will eat lots of raw fish, seaweed salad, and some rice even.

Comment

• Breakfast - the usual 2 cups of joe with hwc.
                        Lunch - scrambled eggs with broccoli rabe.
                        Dinner - We made super bowl snack food and ate while watching the game. Wings, chopped chicken liver pate with flax seed crackers, and jalapeno/cream cheese/bacon poppers. Totally primal and everything was sooo good. Not sure if flax seeds are primal but everything else was.

I just had a square of 90% chocolate and a chunk of coconut and I added some almond butter to it and that was a super good dessert, which I don't usually have.
                        be the hair that knots with my hair
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• Buffalo Wild Wings! Lotsa wings!

Comment

• Heh, I've eaten at BWW twice since learning about the tallow, and I never heard of the damn place before.

Only thing worth mentioning today was gluten-free cinnamon Chex. My wife's grandmother bought it because the store was out of the regular. Shit is delicious. Almost indistinguishable from Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Bacon for breakfast
                              Green juice for lunch
                              Banana for snack
                              Chipotle salad for dinner

Comment

• A PWO chocolate whey shake.
                                The interior of a whole pumpkin mashed with cinnamon and stevia - truly delicious.
                                Chicken nachos!
                                Two frozen bananas with chocolate avocado mousse. With a flake.
                                Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                                https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                                MFP Food Diary:
                                http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                                (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

Working...
                                X