Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    Are you going to be okay?
    Yep. Perfectly. Thanks for the concern though!
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

• Np. You reminded me though that I haven't eaten since 1pm.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        Np. You reminded me though that I haven't eaten since 1pm.
        Hah. Well I'm sure you'll be just fine even if you don't eat for a while. Although I'm sure you're going to argue something to the contrary.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

• I get cranky when I don't eat frequently. My stomach starts rumbling like crazy, and fasting invokes weird weight loss in me. My metabolism is pretty crazy, no joke.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Ah, the advantages of an efficient sugar metabolism.

Comment

• Word

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Some beef jerky. Damn, did it taste good.
                A bowl of Greek yoghurt, whey vanilla protein, almond butter and raspberries with coconut flakes on top. Om freaking nom.
                Shrimp and white rice stir fry thingy.
                Avocado-chocolate-mousse on top of frozen bananas. Sweetene with manuka honey.
                Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                MFP Food Diary:
                http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• about a pound of chipotle bbq beef brisket, a roasted potato, sweet potato, acorn squash, and poblano hash, feta, chipotle salsa, and 6 corn tortillas

I tried to take a picture, but the carnage happened so fast
                  “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• Been up for nearly 3 hours and haven't eaten anything yet just drank 2 mugs of green tea.
                    April 2012--- 9st 7lbs
                    October 2012-----8st 4lbs.
                    Now maintaining.

Comment

• Breakfast: Two eggs fried in butter, seasoned with curry + one cup of black tea
                      Lunch: Roasted beef bone marrow (as a starter, yum) + lamb leg cooked with spices (thyme and rosemary) + celery root "à la provençale" (salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, garlic and oil of olive)
                      Dinner: I will probably finish the lamb leg

Comment

• 2 cups of coffee black
                        bacon and eggs post work out
                        bone broth
                        apple
                        blueberries
                        gonna have mussels in a butter garlic sauce here in about a half hour
                        making sweet potato fries for the kids, but I may steal a couple.

Comment

• Mug of hot chocolate sweetened with honey.
                          Grilled chicken breast.
                          Kofte(sp?) - ground pork, ground beef, chopped onion, bell pepper grilled patty.
                          Large salad
                          Sweet potato
                          Banana
                          Chocolate truffle

Comment

• For dinner -
                            12 ounces of salmon steak baked with a stir fry vegetable mix and some coconut butter on the salmon and veggies
                            A large Korean sweet potato loaded with butter and avocado
                            Half a bar of 90% dark chocolate

Comment

• BP coffee
                              Coffee with HWC
                              Huge plate of delicious chicken nibbles, nice and spicy.
                              Unsure what else I will eat today yet, but so far not hungry and its 3 pm.

Comment

• Two thighs and a wing from the local market deli. Batter be damned, baked or fried, I did not question....I indulged. And a mound of green beans.

Comment

Working...
                                X