What have you eaten today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B: 3 fried eggs, 3 rashers fried bacon, butter on the eggs
    L: home-made vegetable soup (with stock made from the wild duck we ate at the weekend) with crispy pork, and lump of cheese
    S: will be the last of the venison stew from the weekend with roasted Brussels sprouts and cauliflower mash

Comment

• Travel status so off my home routine. Breakfast at a Whole Foods....scrambled eggs and bacon. Fage total.

Comment

• I had some Nutcase Crunch Cereal with a splash of almond milk, cinnamon, and berries. Really good.

I actually just wrote a review of Nutcase Crunch this morning, if you are not familiar. It's a paleo-friendly, gluten-free cereal. I wouldn't have it everyday, but it's definitely a nice option to have around.

Nutcase Crunch Paleo Cereal Review | Paleo Diet Blog

Comment

• A can of good sardines, sliced tomato, and an eggplant cooked in coconut oil with yellow curry and extra tumeric.

Comment

• 1 granny smith
            300g bacon
            200g tuszonka
            200g potato
            1 large carrot
            3 pickled shiitake mushrooms (50g)
            100g greek yoghurt
            1 banana
            50g almonds

And now I'm off for another 100g of bacon, as I need a protein boost!
            --
            Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
            I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
            I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• 4 eggs scrambled
              1/2 pound of spicy pork

Comment

• Milk, coffee, orange juice, string cheese, and some salt.

Comment

• * Coffee with a splash of cream
                  *Some lean ground beef browned in lard and a couple of eggs added at the end + H(uge)AS (green leaf lettuce, grape tomatoes, shredded cabbage, green onions, cucumber, balsamic vinegar, EVOO and salt)

*2 bananas + 2 plums

*Smoothie (coconut milk, scoop of vanilla whey isolate, strawberries, 1 egg)

Comment

• Same thing I have almost everyday.

Breakfast: Bacon or sausage with eggs.

Snacks: Beef jerky, apple, banana

Lunch: Salami, olives, cheese, and berries (raspberres, blueberries, and strawberries)

Dinner: Chicken breast, pork chop, or steak with sauteed mixed vegetables.

I try to only drink water, coffee, or tea throughout the day.

Comment

• some of you all are hard core measurers huh?

I'm not that hungry tonight. Dunno....probably all the food yesterday. Just had a tall glass of raw milk. Might have a cup of broth before bed.

Comment

• A sausage with some red cabbage stir fried in butter with lemon juice.
                        Homemade thai red curry soup with chicken & veggies.
                        A sliced up cucumber with lemon tahini dressing.
                        A small bag of pistachios.
                        2 very large travel cups of coffee. Black.

-jj

Comment

• No breakfast (except black coffee): trying to keep my eating to a 8 hr window between 12 am and 8 pm.

Lunch: At a lunch buffet, picked up some pieces of grilled ground beef kebobs, chicken breast kebobs, a scoop of okra stew and a just a scoop of basmati rice (I know I know).

Dinner: 1/4 rottiserie chicken with broccoli and carrots, a scoop of sunflower butter.

Comment

• PWO Whey Vanilla (Didn't have any leftovers)
                            Bowl of fruit - strawbs, grapes and watermelon.
                            Two salmon fillets on a mound of white rice.
                            Raspberry-Turkish-Delight Ice Cream
                            Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
                            https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
                            MFP Food Diary:
                            http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
                            (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Comment

• 1st meal: 1 banana, 1 tbsp coconut butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 3 raw eggs, and homemade raw kefir with cinnamon

2nd meal (ate out): Baked chicken (ate the bones too), sausage and kraut, and some veggies, and a kombucha

later I'm gonna have some kind of fermented veggie, a pound of raw grass-fed ground beef, and some homemade bone broth, and a Vega Maca Dark Chocolate bar eaten with coconut oil (Sooooo damn good)

and then MAYBE some raw cheese and raw eggs before bed
                              I never know what to put in these things. I write songs!

Comment

• 120g mixed nuts and 5 small plums.

Dinner was about 200g rump steak with sauteed mushrooms, zuchinni, tomato and parsnip. Lot of oregano, basil and thyme.

Comment

Working...
                                X