Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I guess this is sausage week!

As awkward as that sounds.

I went to the farmer's market this morning and picked up a fair amount of pastured, organic sausage.

Let's see... I got:

Basil garlic beef
    Rosemary lamb
    Pork chorizo
    Chive onion beef/pork mix

Someone is getting his collagen this week (the sausages are packed in cases made from pastured animal collagen)!

Now, how to use all this good stuff...
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Originally posted by Drumroll View Post
    As awkward as that sounds.
    Yes...... yes it does.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Damn those sound good, and LOL!

Our butcher makes a huge range of preservative free sausages using various meats, just herbs and spices for flavouring. So good!

Comment

I don't think "sausage week" sounds awkward at all. I think it sounds like a party!

Cooking all those wonderful sausages in lots of great Primal recipes, of course.

Where were your naughty minds going? Hehehehe

Comment

I'm thinking primal jambalaya with the chorizo...
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Spicy huevos ranchers with chive onion beef/pork sausage.

Comment

Rosemary lamb sausage in red wine tomato sauce.

Comment

Basil garlic beef sausage with pesto.

Comment

I clicked hoping for awkward "sausage week" pictures...

So jealous of the lamb sausages.
                  My butcher was out of ground lamb this past week so I could make my mock gyro meatloaf.
                  Tragic!
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Dang Cori, that's rough.

I made a primal meatloaf with ground beef, ground lamb, ground pork, and ground veal a few weeks ago that was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                      Damn those sound good, and LOL!

Our butcher makes a huge range of preservative free sausages using various meats, just herbs and spices for flavouring. So good!
                      I see you live in Sydney, and ive been looking for sausages without fillers! May i ask who your butcher is?

Comment

Working...
                      X