Coconut Butter & Weight Loss question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heth View Post
    Now the only concentrated fat I keep around is olive oil because as someone else said it's just really hard to overdo it.
    Very easy to overdo, just add some salt and lemonjuice to the oliveoil and use it as a dip for whatever you eat and you may be hooked on that as well, no problem...
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
      Very easy to overdo, just add some salt and lemonjuice to the oliveoil and use it as a dip for whatever you eat and you may be hooked on that as well, no problem...
      In my case really good unfiltered EVOO, fresh cracked pepper blend, some balsamic, and finely minced/pasted garlic clove.
      Ohh, maybe a little cayenne too.

I can DROWN stuff in that... and slurp if off the spoon.
      Much better than coconut butter IMO.

I individual tastes and all.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        In my case really good unfiltered EVOO, fresh cracked pepper blend, some balsamic, and finely minced/pasted garlic clove.
        Add a couple raw egg yolks to that and you got my recipe for salad dressing

Comment

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
          Add a couple raw egg yolks to that and you got my recipe for salad dressing
          I think I will thank you!
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
          X