Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanT View Post
    Absolutely. Very clean feeling diet.

I have decided to hone in on the amount of green vegetables that I feel is reasonable and to experiment with how many more carbs I need from different sources to maintain 12-15% body fat. Thank you for the discussion everyone.
    I get about 20-40 NET (subtract fiber from toal) grams of carbs from veggies daily. Be aware, tubers such as potatoe, sweet potatoes, taro, and all related are often called "vegetables" around here. CW seems to almost class tubers in their own category, but hey, they are made of vegetable matter, right?
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

An entire bunch of kale plus a whole stalk of broccoli every single day really is a lot. I would definitely substitute some potatoes of some sort. And with a generous 2500 calorie daily allotment, I think I'd eat plenty of dates.
      Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Working...
      X