• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my breakfast

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

^^lmfao
      People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

I'd eat the crap out of it. Sort of a binary rating system if you really think about it. So 1/1.
        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

1/10 that's the best I can do

Probably bulletproof coffee too. 200g of fat before you walk out the door, nice.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

dem aggs *bites lip*
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

Looks awesome!
              What're those mushroom/funky brown onion/pastry package things on the side? Figs? Shrooms? Wha?
              January 14th-306.2
              January 21st, lost 2" off my waist.
              January 30th-300.2

Come to the edge she said.
              No, I'll fall.
              Come to the edge.
              No, it's too high.
              Come to the edge.
              I came
              She pushed
              And I flew

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeuskraemer View Post
                Looks awesome!
                What're those mushroom/funky brown onion/pastry package things on the side? Figs? Shrooms? Wha?
                those are figs

a good eating day was ruined by eating pizza and yogurt. oh well gotta keep the girlfriend happy.

Comment

Breakfast is overrated anyway.
                  "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                    1/10 that's the best I can do

Probably bulletproof coffee too. 200g of fat before you walk out the door, nice.
                    What is wrong with you and fat?
                    And BTW BP coffee is no where near 200 g of fat. How bout you get a clue.

Comment

There's 100-110 grams of fat in that breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                        Don't worry about that other post, they seem to have a huge fear of fat.

Comment

Originally posted by rphlslv View Post
                          Nice.

10/10 for the breakfast. Fab stuff!

Do you get a similar amount from lunch/dinner or do you find yourself eating lower fat after a high-fat brekkie? I find myself eating between 60-200g/day. Under 95g is usually when stressed and/or low activity, so it's rare, but it happens (especially now, as it's exam-season). Usually between 100 and 160g daily.
                          --
                          Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
                          I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
                          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

I give you one star out of ten if you eat it early in the morning and two stars if eaten after Noon...
                            "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Soooo forgive a semi-newbie (only 4 months in) but does someone care to explain why you'd rate it so low? Avocado, eggs, bacon (presumably, pic is a little dark on my tablet), coffee, figs? Not sure what I'm missing here, looks like a typical primal/paleo breakfast to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X