No announcement yet.

Whoa... I think I'm high...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is in the post, and I bought a wee gourd, similar to the one above ! Its gonna be my wee treat !!!!
    can't wait................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Wow.

I seriously need to drink more than my daily 1 - 2 cups of the yerb.
      A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

Originally posted by patski View Post
        Wow.

I seriously need to drink more than my daily 1 - 2 cups of the yerb.
        I have periods where I drink a ton of tea and periods where I drink a ton of yerba mate.

When I drink like ten cups of yerba mate in a day I still sleep amazingly, maybe even BETTER than I otherwise do. You mileage may vary, but upping the amount seems to be ok, at least for me, because of how this stuff hits me differently than other stimulants, particularly coffee.
        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Working...
        X