No announcement yet.

did mark just say corn syrup is "ok"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drinking some alcohol once in awhile is fine. Everyday or a lot at one time can be a problem. The fructose in HFCS or corn syrup is the same as fructose in fruit. There's just more of it by volume.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

Originally posted by oxide View Post
      Never tried goat dung. How does it taste?
      i tried it once

tasted like sh-t
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
        I believe he is saying sriracha sauce is okay. If you can put enough sriracha on your food to make the corn syrup in it a problem, you've got an impressive skill. And probably a burning butt, too.
        nomnom paleo has a sriracha sauce that is paleo/primal.

most of the stuff she makes has a lot more steps than i like to take, but she's got a lot of great ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          i tried it once

tasted like sh-t
          I bet it would taste better with sriracha.
          “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
            Whoa, whoa, WHOA, buddy, hold on just one second! Let's not be irresponsible about this!

You have to make sure that if you're on the Primal Corn Syrup Diet to supplement with plenty of iodine, after all...
            ...and be sure not to forget the POTATOES!
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Owly View Post
              I bet it would taste better with sriracha.
              So... ameliorate shite with shite? Holy shite! That's food industry speak!!!

Comment

Let's get back on track here...

Candied bacon doused with Sriracha... Yeah, I'd eat that.
                And now I may just have to.
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                X