No announcement yet.

Apple Cider Vinegar? Anyone Use It?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink 2 tsp in 8 oz water twice a day, everyday, I also use 1 part ACV to 3 parts water as a facial toner, I love everything about it. I like the taste, it helps my digestion a ton, makes my skin clear and glowing and I haven't had so much as a cold since I started it.

Comment

I did take a few tsps a day with some sweetener, and it makes a surprisingly tasty drink. I can't testify to the health benefits though, I felt no differently.
      F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

Comment

I love acv. I have a few drinks every day. My drink is 2 tbsps acv, 1 tbsp honey, and 10 ounces of water. It slams the door on any cravings and is a giant appetite suppressant for me. Much more enjoyable for me than eating coconut oil or one of the other fat bombs people take to stop hunger pangs between meals. I feel happy and energized when I drink it, with or without the honey. It's my go-to skin toner as well - I mix it 50/50 with water and run it over my face with a cotton ball. My pores are minimized and my skin is clear and bright.

Now I'm trying to clear up a small patch of eczema on the back of my neck. It's working very well so far but it's too soon to tell if this is a permanent change. I just started applying it full strength a few days ago and the patch has never itched since the first application of acv, and is now very dry and seems like it's ready to peel.

Anyone who wants to try it, be sure to buy Bragg's or a similar type, with "the mother" on the bottom. Shake it well till all of the mother is off of the bottom of the bottle. Rinse your mouth out with water after taking it orally - it can wear away tooth enamel.
        be the hair that knots with my hair
        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
        primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

Working...
        X