No announcement yet.

Bizarre Diets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one where a person intentionally infect themselves with tapeworms, (as someone already mentioned above) is the most disgusting, bizarre, nasty and despicable weight loss method I've ever heard of.

Comment

"The Tapeworm diet" is beyond BIZARRE in my personal opinion...
      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

You mean this one?
        Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Gah! I thought the tapeworm thing was a joke, or an urban legend! People DO that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
            The one where a person intentionally infect themselves with tapeworms, (as someone already mentioned above) is the most disgusting, bizarre, nasty and despicable weight loss method I've ever heard of.
            A foodie friend of mine claims to have one. His name is "Javier."
            “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
              I was just trying to figure out how he made it 6 miles without stopping...
              Eat the prunes 6 miles from home and then start running :P
              You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                LOL!! I think sbhikes said 6 minute mile, which is one fast run. I can only manage 10 min. mile. Haven't tried with eating prunes pre-run, though.
                But anyway, you guys are funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tribal Rob View Post
                  BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What better motivation could you ask for?

I'm still surprised that Marilyn Monroe lifted weights! She always looked so soft to me. Not fat by any means, but not rock-solid like today's models either.

Comment

Diet (prunes after a binge) and exercise (running really fast). We didn't say this would be easy...
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Breatharianism - Living on Light
                      “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

Originally posted by heatseeker View Post
                        Gah! I thought the tapeworm thing was a joke, or an urban legend! People DO that?!
                        It's actually seen a resurgence in several countries.
                        -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm... tapeworms!

You know, when the individual segments are dried and dormant they look a bit like grains of rice.
                          Very easy to hide in a bite of food to swallow.
                          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Working...
                          X