No announcement yet.

Matt Stones "Eat for Heat"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes but we are the worlds greatest omnivore maybe only out shined by the pig. Being able to aggressively digest a vast array of foods without much discomfort is surely a sign of good health.

Hell i just model my diet off of competitive eaters and oldtime strongmen, maybe im delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
      Shouldn't you be hunkered down in a corner with a mirror and razor snorting confectioner's powdered sugar?
      Me and a friend tried snorting Sherbet once...! We thought we'd stumbled onto a goldmine of cheap highs, but sadly it had no effect.
      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Seriously.
        Why would people who are not primal and not agree with the lifestyle bother wasting their time, coming here to argue?
        I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
          Seriously.
          Why would people who are not primal and not agree with the lifestyle bother wasting their time, coming here to argue?
          I don't get it.
          Because trolling gives them jollies. I've learned to accept it and just take it in stride.
          "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

I think they need to get a life.

Comment

I think they need to get a life.
              And that's what they WANT you to think. They want to know they are annoying you. It means they have "achieved" something. *shrugs*

I ain't gon hate though. They have every right to be here even as silly as it seems.
              "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

Paleo isn't just low carb, even your most faithful followers will agree with that.

Drumroll is a cool-headed guy who I can't dislike no matter how much I disagree with his opinions.
                Make America Great Again

Comment

I am not saying it has to be low carb.
                  But you seem to think eating grains and refined sugars is OK. Paleo is not about that. When you don't eat those things, its harder to get that high level you seem to have, unless eating buckets of starchy carbs every day, and I certainly don't want to do that.

Comment

ahh just discovered the ignore button
                    Wish I had seen it earlier.

Comment

I am not saying it has to be low carb.
                      But you seem to think eating grains and refined sugars is OK. Paleo is not about that. When you don't eat those things, its harder to get that high level you seem to have, unless eating buckets of starchy carbs every day, and I certainly don't want to do that.
                      but you want to eat pounds of nutritionless fat which has no benefit on resting metabolism and only serves to cause harm at excessive levels. alright, enjoy.

and talk about getting unreasonably mad over someone else's eating habits. probably a direct correlation to your high stress levels.
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                      X