Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday I hit my macros, even if it was on the low side..

Yesterday totals:

Totals
    1,340 calories

18 Carbs
    5%
    113 Fat
    76%
    64 Protein
    19%

Ideas for heartburn besides tums and such. I am at school and have very little at my disposal. I am also stuck at school as the car was dropped off in the shop this morning.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shyloh View Post
      Good morning ladies!

I hope you don't mind that I'm posting in this thread,since I am going with a more balanced approach with my macros.
      Yesterday,I had my carbs set at 20%...I ate some avocado with salt and it seemed to help. But,I was a lagging a bit later in the day. I did the same with the avocado this morning,and upped my carbs a bit to see how I feel...

I have a Body Media Fit armband and it says I should eat 2115 calories and go for a burn of 2365(I was eating 1900 calories,as I stated before). But,I find that it's hard to reach my macros sometimes if I stay at 1900,so...today I'm over that and I'm concentrating on hitting my macros. I'm going to see how how I feel today and report back.

Off to work I go,have a good day!:0
      Glad you are going to post here. I would be interested in how much you actually burn on a heavy exercise day. MY GWF tells me I burn 2400 on an average day and 2700 on a heavy workout day.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Karin do you have access to some apple cider vinegar? Other than that try drinking water frequently to wash the acid down.

I was right the scale moved today down .8 pounds not huge but I'll take it as it was in the right direction.

Comment

• Karin, do you have any ACV? a tsp in water with a pinch of sweetener? Lots of water to try to dilute it? Camomile tea? Ginger also, maybe a piece brewed in the tea? also a bit of HWC is supposed to help. How well stocked is your teacher's lounge?

oops, 2 great minds with the same thought, we cross posted.
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
            Yesterday I hit my macros, even if it was on the low side..

Yesterday totals:

Totals
            1,340 calories

18 Carbs
            5%
            113 Fat
            76%
            64 Protein
            19%

Ideas for heartburn besides tums and such. I am at school and have very little at my disposal. I am also stuck at school as the car was dropped off in the shop this morning.
            Karen, I'm so sorry you're experiencing heartburn. I often get it when my carbs are very low. I hope someone has a remedy for you.

Comment

• Good Morning,

I may just become a fat convert. I hit my macros again yesterday and went to bed wondering if some of yesterday's lst weight would find me. I'm happy to say no! So I'm into day three of the 20/10/70 macros. P/C/F. I'm hoping for another good day. I find that I have to plan my food carefully to stay between 12-1300 calories and hit the fat percentage. I've been using spoonfuls of Organic Coconut Butter as my fat source.

Monday 151.6
              Tuesday 148.8
              Wednesday 148.6

Anything going down makes me very happy. Now to stay focused once I get back to my November weight of 143.

Have a fun day everyone!

Comment

• As far as the heartburn, peppermint tea works. Sometimes I skip the tea and just chew the leaves.
                Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Day 2... lol

Didn't have enough mayo and added too many chopped onions, so my egg salad is less than appealing. Thinking about going up to the cafeteria to get some greens to add to it. Maybe some more mayo (gasp! it'll have bad fats in it).

still beating off the 3 lb weight gain from my journey off the path this weekend.

Lets and shoulders are screaming after yesterday's workout. Probably won't do much today. maybe just some walking. I found a pedometer app for android I might download and use. I can walk the corridors of my office building, track my steps and see how far I walked. Lots of people walk our halls. 14 degrees here right now so not sure I want to venture outside today. Our high is only 27 and if it's windy (as it always seems to be on the Island) it'll be miserable.

I hope everyone has a great low carb day!
                  Primal since March 5, 2012
                  SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• My only exercise for the day will be walking the halls of the office I work in unless I do something on the computer tonight. Our high in central Ohio is a balmy 18.
                    Georgette

Comment

• Someone had asked about a substitute for stevia in the cream cheese clouds. I used maple syrup. I used 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup. It change the macros only slightly and tastes amazing!

Comment

• OMG, I was complaining about having to take the trash out this morning at 25 degrees.

I have just forced myself to get used to the taste of the stevia, and now prefer it (anybody else drink TAB back in the day-disgusting but I got used to it). I am trying to cut out all sugars during the weight loss period.
                        Chris
                        "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                        Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• It was -2 here yesterday. It's 19 today (so far), so 10x as warm as it was yesterday. HEAT WAVE! lol Our high is 27.

Comment

• We are already up to 37, supposed to hit mid 40's and sunny bright, too bad I have to be inside all day.
                            Chris
                            Unknown

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                              It was -2 here yesterday. It's 19 today (so far), so 10x as warm as it was yesterday. HEAT WAVE! lol Our high is 27.
                              It was like 40° if FL last night... I had to put the BIG comforter on the bed.
                              FREEZING!!!
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Cori, I just noticed you are from central Fl, I grew up in Orlando, was there before Disney.
                                Chris
                                Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X