Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use Altoids, it only takes 1. I have not checked the ingredients, so don't burst my bubble. Well, ok, go ahead, burst away. I will try the fennel seeds when I get home, pretty sure I have some.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
      I use Altoids, it only takes 1. I have not checked the ingredients, so don't burst my bubble. Well, ok, go ahead, burst away. I will try the fennel seeds when I get home, pretty sure I have some.
      Altoids does make the Altoids Smalls which are sugar free...
      I carry some of those Breath saver 3 hour mints in my purse, but don't reach for them often.
      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Wow... carb flu already? I went to the gym and did some load bearing exercises using my powerhouse muscles (butt, legs) and now I feel positively ill. Like weak, faint, and nauseated. I wouldn't have thought carb flu would happen already. I definitely feel positively drained/depleated. Maybe my carb consumption this weekend wasn't as great as I thought? Of course, I have no bouillon with me today. Sure would have been a nice addition to my lunch box... oh well. Maybe some Kill Everything tea will help? lol Hopefully I don't pass out on the way to the water cooler (it serves hot water as well).
        Primal since March 5, 2012
        SW: 221 | CW: 204 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Comment

• I don't do mints b/c my brain treats them like candy and tends to abuse them.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
            Nope... fennel does not taste like mint.
            Not at all!
            More like a mild herby licorice flavor...
            Please don't try it expecting mint. You'll be very surprised, possibly unpleasantly so if you are opposed to the licorice thing.
            I do like me some fennel though.
            Oh, sorry, licorice! I forgot what it was ><
            Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
              Wow... carb flu already? I went to the gym and did some load bearing exercises using my powerhouse muscles (butt, legs) and now I feel positively ill. Like weak, faint, and nauseated. I wouldn't have thought carb flu would happen already. I definitely feel positively drained/depleated. Maybe my carb consumption this weekend wasn't as great as I thought? Of course, I have no bouillon with me today. Sure would have been a nice addition to my lunch box... oh well. Maybe some Kill Everything tea will help? lol Hopefully I don't pass out on the way to the water cooler (it serves hot water as well).
              Maybe silly to say so, but make sure you are staying hydrated too!
              Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                Geo, I didn't see the buffalo chicken dip in the recipe group, did you give it a different name?
                No, I have not posted but will in a few minutes. I make this for a crowd so you can eat it forever.
                Georgette

Comment

• Originally posted by jenn26point2 View Post
                  I don't do mints b/c my brain treats them like candy and tends to abuse them.
                  this.. oh yes this! And yes, we are starting together. WHOOP!
                  Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• can you see recipes on each others MFP?
                    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• I just chew on a mint leaf
                      Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• Recipe posted. I'm eating some right now with pork rinds. So good with pork rinds. I also included other dipping ideas for yourself and for the non-primal people in your life.
                        Georgette

Comment

• thanks Geo!

Karin, look at mine and see if you can see any of mine. It would be nice if you could just transfer the info wouldn't it.
                          Chris
                          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me how to find the recipe group? I've looked under Recipes, and under Odds and Ends --- can't find it.

Thanks bunches!
                            1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                            2. Eat to heal
                            3. Move to live
                            4. Embrace today
                            5. Live with intention
                            6. Respect my body
                            7. Cultivate joy
                            8. Find my passion
                            9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

• Originally posted by tomi View Post
                              Can someone please tell me how to find the recipe group? I've looked under Recipes, and under Odds and Ends --- can't find it.

Thanks bunches!
                              Click on "Community" in the black bar above. Then click groups. It's in there.

Comment

• AWESOME!! thanks, Jenn!
                                1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
                                2. Eat to heal
                                3. Move to live
                                4. Embrace today
                                5. Live with intention
                                6. Respect my body
                                7. Cultivate joy
                                8. Find my passion
                                9. Meditate on peace in my soul

Comment

Working...
                                X