This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sue View Post
    Yes Ayla you get people annoyed as you get you back up very quickly.
    She doesn't annoy me. Why does she bother you?

Comment

• Shyloh, You are very welcome to hang out here. You may not need to go so far into the low carb side of things, however. Why not try aiming for Primal carbs between 50 and 150g as you have done today. If you are going to drop, them slow is a good idea. Maybe a more balanced approach to start.

Let's see, 1900 cals

100g carbs avg = 400cals 20-25%

100g protein = 400cals 20-25%

120g fat = 1080cals 50-60%

If you want to go the way of our plan right away, it would be...

HSIS wt 57 kg

57-63g protein
      126-158g fat
      29g carb

If you take the higher levels of protein and fat you get about 1900 cals.
      Primal since 9/24/2010
      "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
      MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• OK will try to find it for you but will go by your goal weight in signature.
        Sue said in your other thread LCHF won't work for the exercise you do, but that is not necessarily true, you will have to find the right level for you. Chances are you are still adjusting.
        I did 5 months of CrossFit 5 days a week while eating under 50 g of carbs a day and still felt great. You might need to adjust your levels as you go, but just saying its not always right for everyone.

Comment

• Ladies You know who you are. Can we please take this somewhere else? This thread is for encouraging people who are trying the EMF protocol. That is all.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Comment

• Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            Shyloh, You are very welcome to hang out here. You may not need to go so far into the low carb side of things, however. Why not try aiming for Primal carbs between 50 and 150g as you have done today. If you are going to drop, them slow is a good idea. Maybe a more balanced approach to start.

Let's see, 1900 cals

HSIS wt 57 kg

57-63g protein
            126-158g fat
            29g carb

There you go Paula beat me to it lol

Comment

• Yea, try to drink your bullion before you have a chance to get sluggish. Doesn't work as well after the fact.

Another thing that seems to help me is an avacado, topped with salt and habanero pepper powder to taste. You probably don't have the pepper powder but maybe some hot sauce or cayenne or just salt.

Comment

Ladies You know who you are. Can we please take this somewhere else? This thread is for encouraging people who are trying the EMF protocol. That is all.
                Sorry Paula, I am not sure why Sue followed me over here.

Comment

Ladies You know who you are. Can we please take this somewhere else? This thread is for encouraging people who are trying the EMF protocol. That is all.
                  Yes, teacher. (And I know you don't think that's an insult.)

Comment

• Okay Ayla. Do what works for you but realize when it isn't. You should have a steady weekly weight loss at your size if it's working. If not calories may need to drop a bit.

Comment

Okay Ayla. Do what works for you but realize when it isn't. You should have a steady weekly weight loss at your size if it's working. If not calories may need to drop a bit.
                      Other factors are involved, eg cycle stage etc.
                      I don't expect a steady weight loss every single week because it doesn't happen like that.
                      I had 2 in a row, and this weight stayed the same but my waist went down 2 cm. Big woop. I am not bothered, my period is due in 2 days. It happens.
                      And really 1200 calories is fairly low.
                      You are speaking to me like I am idiot. I have said many times today, if something stops working I will re-evaluate what I am doing, but after I have given it a good go first.
                      Have you read this entire thread? Some weeks there are good losses, others not so much, its not going to be the same every week.

Comment

• Look, I don't expect any one to like me but I expect to be respected for my opinion as I will respect others and their opinion.. MY OPINION. Not trying to make anyone else believe what I believe.

I'm with Paula. If you can't play nice, get out of the sandbox.

Not singling any one person out, okay?
                        Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Okay Ayla. Do what works for you but realize when it isn't. You should have a steady weekly weight loss at your size if it's working. If not calories may need to drop a bit.
                          And yet every person who comes onto this board asking about being stalled is told to be patient, it will come off.

Comment

• And Sue this is about more than just weight loss, as I have also already posted today.
                            My health has improved a HUGE amount, and I am getting my life back.
                            What is better than that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                              Yes, teacher. (And I know you don't think that's an insult.)
                              And if they don't behave, it is off to the principal's office.
                              Primal since 9/24/2010

Comment

Shyloh, You are very welcome to hang out here. You may not need to go so far into the low carb side of things, however. Why not try aiming for Primal carbs between 50 and 150g as you have done today. If you are going to drop, them slow is a good idea. Maybe a more balanced approach to start.

Let's see, 1900 cals

HSIS wt 57 kg

57-63g protein
                                126-158g fat
                                29g carb

Thank you,for the warm welcome!

I'll have to think about this,(while I'm walking my dog) lol!

I wonder if raising my calories would make a difference,since I am so close to my goal? Maybe closer to Maintenance cals?

I'm such a newbie at this and I appreciate your guidance.

If,you were in my shoes...what would you do?
                                Started eating Primal January 14th,2013
                                CW: 126 lbs/GW 125lbs
                                I am new to Primal/Paleo,loving it so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Comment

Working...
                                X