Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayla, you need to consider whether it's you that gets people annoyed. Moderate your replies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sue View Post
      Ayla, you need to consider whether it's you that gets people annoyed. Moderate your replies.
      Why should I?
      I am stating fact for what works for me. Of course I am going to get annoyed when someone tells me MY experience is wrong.

Comment

• And seriously Sue? I make people annoyed WTF?
        I don't even have any words for you.

Comment

• Hi ladies!

I have been lurking and reading this thread quite a bit.
          I would really appreciate any input you ladies could give me. As you can read by my signature,that I am almost at my goal weight. I just switched to the Primal/Paleo way of eating a bit ago.

I am having a problem with the low carb flu...I'm pretty cranky and tired. I guess maybe,I've dropped my carbs a bit too fast. Since I was eating over 150 grams and today for example...I have eaten 71 grams. I would appreciate any tips on how to minimize the way I feel until this period is done.

I also want to add that I do workout quite a bit,strength training and cardio. I usually workout anywhere from 30-60 minutes,six days a week. Plus I am very active.

So,do I nix the low carb? Or just eat more calories? I usually eat about 1900 calories and burn anywhere from 2200-2385 on a good day. I really enjoy eating Primal/Paleo,I started because I wanted to eat more whole foods. I have Celiac Disease.

Sigh...sorry this is so long!
          Started eating Primal January 14th,2013
          CW: 126 lbs/GW 125lbs
          I am new to Primal/Paleo,loving it so far!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Comment

• Most of the woman in here seem to have success with drinking boullion to help with that. Not sure on the brand, but I am sure someone will help you soon

Comment

• don't worry about that guy in your other thread. He is very anti-primal, and pro sugar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                Most of the woman in here seem to have success with drinking boullion to help with that. Not sure on the brand, but I am sure someone will help you soon
                Thanks Ayla!

I did drink some this morning. Usually BP does the trick...but to no avail. I'm dragging my butt!

Comment

don't worry about that guy in your other thread. He is very anti-primal, and pro sugar.
                  Thanks so much again,Ayla! I'll try not to let anyone get to me!

Comment

• It could just be a matter of time. But also making sure you have enough fats/carbs for you.
                    Have you used the calculating method in this thread to work out macros?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shyloh View Post
                      Thanks so much again,Ayla! I'll try not to let anyone get to me!
                      says me who has been so worked up by them the last few days lol

Comment

And seriously Sue? I make people annoyed WTF?
                        I don't even have any words for you.
                        Yes Ayla you get people annoyed as you get you back up very quickly.

Comment

• Can we play nice? Or everyone needs to take their bucket and shovel and leave the sandbox for awhile.

Comment

• I am just defending myself, and there is nothing wrong with that. I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks of me.
                            I am doing what is right for me, and I when I respond to new peoples posts, I let them know what I do, but also say they need to experiment as it may be right for them.
                            Then there are those who say there way is right no matter what, and they ignore peoples personal experiences.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primal123 View Post
                              Can we play nice? Or everyone needs to take their bucket and shovel and leave the sandbox for awhile.
                              I don't know why Sue came over here to bring it up more. She doesn't even chat in this thread normally.

Comment

It could just be a matter of time. But also making sure you have enough fats/carbs for you.
                                Have you used the calculating method in this thread to work out macros?
                                No,I haven't yet. I would appreciate any help.

Comment

Working...
                                X