Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MFP says if I eat like this everyday for the next 5 weeks I will be down 10 pounds.. wonder how accurate this is?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by athomeontherange View Post
      MFP says if I eat like this everyday for the next 5 weeks I will be down 10 pounds.. wonder how accurate this is?
      For me, it never is. Sigh.
      -- Ruth

Comment

• yeah same. But its nearly always followed by I am not eating enough calories lol

Comment

• Hey Ruth, Olive tampenade for non-dairy fat. I just put 3T on my fritatta, yum!!!
          Chris
          "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
          Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by demuralist View Post
            Hey Ruth, Olive tampenade for non-dairy fat. I just put 3T on my fritatta, yum!!!
            I have done that, its delish!
            Karin

Comment

• Thanks, Chris! I'm also hoping the coconut milk cream cheese works and then I'm making your spread!
              -- Ruth

Comment

• Evil people posting olive recipes/foods...

Stomps out. Pfttttt!
                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• why, can't you eat olives?
                  Chris
                  "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                  Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    What...

The nipple sections don't bother me at all.
                    They do my husband for some reason though... which I find really weird CONSIDERING how much he seems to enjoy other nipples.

Just sayn.

Anyway... I just make sure the nipple-ly portion hits my plate.

Oh, and I slow roast it and eat it.
                    In this case I don't like fussy recipes... simple is best IMO.
                    The meat goes all sticky, the fat melty, and the skin gets crisp... but there is still a good chew to it all.
                    A divine moment right in my mouth.
                    Repeat with the next piece.

Cori, from the looks of it you may have ALL the nipples!!

I think a few months ago we tried an Asian recipe with pork rashers, which look like sliced belly. kids and I agreed simpler would have been better...so maybe next time I see some fine pork belly, I'd better pick it up!

Comment

• No, no olives for me.
                      *sniffs*

I have medical issues and have to limit sodium... olives are sodium BOMBS. ='(

Pork belly makes up for this somewhat...
                      You can all address any nipples you find to:
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Originally posted by RMS123 View Post
                        Thanks, Chris! I'm also hoping the coconut milk cream cheese works and then I'm making your spread!
                        oooo make the spread and add some of the cheese...yum. Did you make it?
                        Karin

Comment

No, no olives for me.
                          *sniffs*

I have medical issues and have to limit sodium... olives are sodium BOMBS. ='(
                          this is so sad
                          Karin

Comment

• It is... I have to limit hard/aged cheeses as well.
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

It is... I have to limit hard/aged cheeses as well.
                              Oh pass the bacon!! That sucks!
                              Karin

Comment

• So I think the xylitol may be keeping me out of ketosis. I was t going to count it and see how I did. I've had it in my coffee in the morning, it's in my tea (just 1/4 cup per gallon) and I chew xylitol gum... Today I was kept busy with a heifer going into labor and also away from the house for a few hours without bringing gum like I usually do. I also had little tea (and I've been limiting it lately, trying to stop drinking when I am not thirsty). Today, my urine had that smell. It did one other day a while back. Doing some reading, xylitol can stop ketosis so.i think I've been dipping in and out of it.. So I'm going to start counting the xylitol as a carb and replacing some with Swerve which is a no calorie erythrital/fiber sweetener for my coffee. Hopefully that should keep me well in ketosis range.

Comment

Working...
                                X